CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I changed my mind, I want Allegiance to win. I don't want Naded to end up as the Marino of Halo :( Dude plays so hard, he deserves a win.

• Upvote (+1) 7

tbh i find neg rep to be completely pointless for discussion. i believe you should be able to upvote content you like and ignore content you don't like/disagree with. having neg reps just encourages circlejerking and having opinions that you know everyone else will agree with

that being said, it's childish to talk about rep at all in this thread, especially by repeatedly posting screenshots. no one cares if someone neg repped you and just because someone neg reps you doesn't mean that they're a bad person. i neg rep people who are ignorant or off-topic, i don't do it because i'm an asshole

ANYWAYS, my boss just emailed me and said i had to work until one in the morning tomorrow. not gonna be able to watch too many games so you guys better be on point with the score updates  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 3

tbh i find neg rep to be completely pointless for discussion. i believe you should be able to upvote content you like and ignore content you don't like/disagree with. having neg reps just encourages circlejerking and having opinions that you know everyone else will agree with

that being said, it's childish to talk about rep at all in this thread, especially by repeatedly posting screenshots. no one cares if someone neg repped you and just because someone neg reps you doesn't mean that they're a bad person. i neg rep people who are ignorant or off-topic, i don't do it because i'm an asshole

ANYWAYS, my boss just emailed me and said i had to work until one in the morning tomorrow. not gonna be able to watch too many games so you guys better be on point with the score updates  :ghost:

negged

I just took a bet with my friends that Optic would win worlds. I am filled with regret.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@@GoldeNade

You tell me to PM you about this convo and stop cluttering the forums with this nonsense. So why didnt you just PM the dude thats silently negging you instead of posting about it and looking for attention? You obviously care about rep and what people think about you.

I'll PM you. I didn't start or consider my initial posts OT or clutter, now it is and I'm TRYING to avoid it. I'm not looking for "attention" thanks, but it looks like you are. As for PM'ing Cratos, no thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Had to venture into Lethul's stream to watch the RNG CLG scrims...I'm pretty sure his chat is comprised of the worst people alive. Truly painful to watch.

Lethals chat is essentially just a box of tumors.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Does anybody know what the schedule is for tomorrow? Like is tomorrow all pool play or some pool play?

Hey everyone, lets talk about who will make the upset at Halo World Championship. Optic, Renegades or......

Renegades will upset 1 of the top 3 seeds.   That is my BOLD prediction for Regional's.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lethals chat is essentially just a box of tumors.

His mods are utter trash and do absolutely nothing. Toxic environment.

• Upvote (+1) 3

His mods are utter trash and do absolutely nothing. Toxic environment.

If I recall correctly, Lethul wanted his chat to have free speech so everybody could say what they wanted to say so mods are instructed to not ban anybody unless it is absolutely God-awful. That's my guess
  • Upvote (+1) 6

If I recall correctly, Lethul wanted his chat to have free speech so everybody could say what they wanted to say so mods are instructed to not ban anybody unless it is absolutely God-awful. That's my guess

Unless somebody pays ~$70 to have somebody else banned.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So it's kind of like 4chan then? Is it full of furries? Has anyone confessed to murder during scrims?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll PM you. I didn't start or consider my initial posts OT or clutter, now it is and I'm TRYING to avoid it. I'm not looking for "attention" thanks, but it looks like you are. As for PM'ing Cratos, no thanks.

Why did you have to reply here to tell him you're PMing him... :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Why did you have to reply here to tell him you're PMing him... :kappa:

Anxiety. The need to respond when someone mentions you is real. lol

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Haven't been this caught up since regionals. This is gonna be an awesome few days coming up. A couple of you guys have chosen denial to move forward and I'd love to see them succeed. I also predict that triggers pound will narrowly beat optic, although optic stands an awesome chance and it's better for the scene of they move forward. Really looking forward to seeing what noble brings to the table as well. They've been the strong silent type for sure this far. Penguin is an absolute monster