CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

44. Lethul (CLG) – 0.986

For shits and giggles/fun (maybe) whats Ogre 2s?

If ESL and MLG worked close enough to actually allow this, then Simms would be at Regionals. :(

:simms:

ESL are notorious for not sharing their casters.

To me, K/D is a worthless number in H5.

K+A/D is a much better number for determining a player's value because of how fast this game plays.

• Upvote (+1) 7

For shits and giggles/fun (maybe) whats Ogre 2s?

56. Ogre2 - 0.941

In terms of K+A/D: 

20. Ogre2 - 1.736

35. Lethul - 1.657

Even then, that's not the entire story. I know we can't pull damage numbers, but as far as I've seen Lethul is often very high on damage - if we could get DMG/D I think that would be the best stat.

Edit: Wanted to add that K+A/D does show how skilled CLG is and also how well they work together as a team - 3 out of the top 5 in K+A/D are CLG:

1. 2.102 – Royal 2
2. 2.013 – Penguin
3. 1.944 – Snakebite
4. 1.935 – Spartan
5. 1.905 – Frosty
  • Upvote (+1) 3

56. Ogre2 - 0.941

In terms of K+A/D: 

20. Ogre2 - 1.736

35. Lethul - 1.657

Even then, that's not the entire story. I know we can't pull damage numbers, but as far as I've seen Lethul is often very high on damage - if we could get DMG/D I think that would be the best stat.

I didn't know I wanted a DMG/D stat until now. I think that's probably one of the best ways to gauge just how influential a player is.

Here's the leaderboard on Google Drive for those interested

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxLgSA9m6rzkdDBBN05KV2N4eFU/view?usp=sharing

For fun I downloaded this and put it in Excel (where I'm more comfortable). I wanted to see who had the largest gap between K/D and KA/D. Essentially who's play is contributed most through assists. I think what I did makes sense. Turned out Squall was first, and Ogre2 second. I don't know, just thought it was interesting. Would love seeing damage and the damage/death stuff as well.

SLqUA8z.png

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

KA/D is a good indicator only if we can get the damage stat. It could mean the player isn't finishing kills efficiently.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Damage dealt/damage taken could be fun to compare to other things.

For fun I downloaded this and put it in Excel (where I'm more comfortable). I wanted to see who had the largest gap between K/D and KA/D. Essentially who's play is contributed most through assists. I think what I did makes sense. Turned out Squall was first, and Ogre2 second. I don't know, just thought it was interesting. Would love seeing damage and the damage/death stuff as well.

SLqUA8z.png

i miss @@Chig

• Upvote (+1) 4

It is very interesting to see how low Lethul is in a lot of things when people keep saying he's the best player.

Yes I know stats aren't everything, yes I know there are so much more to than KD/A etc but I just find it very interesting. :)

Royal 2 stats are absolutely insane. He has to be the best slayer in this game for sure.

If you want to check out some total stats for recent scrim games (when there are no games running today) i put the matchup reports in a little section on my page and you have to hit the green bar to open them:

results.jpg

Wish i had more games stored but unfortunately i did some stupid mistakes lately :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

It is very interesting to see how low Lethul is in a lot of things when people keep saying he's the best player.

Yes I know stats aren't everything, yes I know there are so much more to than KD/A etc but I just find it very interesting. :)

Royal 2 stats are absolutely insane. He has to be the best slayer in this game for sure.

These stats really don't mean that much. Lower tier teams spending more time playing other lower tier teams than the higher tier teams tend to as well as a number of other reasons make this data not very valuable. It's interesting to look at, but there is a bit of distance between Squall and whoever the actual best player is.

These stats really don't mean that much. Lower tier teams spending more time playing other lower tier teams than the higher tier teams tend to as well as a number of other reasons make this data not very valuable.

Hmm, I did not think about that at all. Now I'm more curious to see top 8 stats against top 8 but I think Chad already did that?

If you want to check out some total stats for recent scrim games (when there are no games running today) i put the matchup reports in a little section on my page and you have to hit the green bar to open them:

You should update your avi to be your logo for the halo5arena website.  And I know you have the link directly under your avi but you should really included it as a link in your sig, maybe even a hyperlinked graphic.  Check out the way @@BadDub has 'advertised' his website for halodata hive in the way he represents himself in these forums.  Halodatahive is synonymous with BadDub.  Halo5Arena should be synonymous with Charas. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm pretty sure the tournament starts at 430 tomorrow (Not sure if its CST or EST) But does anyone else think its absolutely ridiculous that they dont have a schedule up for spectators yet? All we have is Feb19th-21rst. They should be advertising this like crazy. 343 really needs to get their shit together for advertising because this is pathetic. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 14

I'm pretty sure the tournament starts at 430 tomorrow (Not sure if its CST or EST) But does anyone else think its absolutely ridiculous that they dont have a schedule up for spectators yet? All we have is Feb19th-21rst. They should be advertising this like crazy. 343 really needs to get their shit together for advertising because this is pathetic. 

bruh  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 8

bruh  :lxthul:

Thanks!

Sorry IM still 28 pages behind :(. I still think you should type in halo into google and the tournament with all info should come up. They dont even have it as the msg of the day for halo 5. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am very happy with CLG kicking off the start of the tournament.

Lots of rep whores out today.

Lets just focus on the hype of our last sleep! Whoring is the world's oldest profession anyways :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1