CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I like him, and I think he will fit the role perfect for Optic. The only other thing I could think a coach is important for is keeping people's emotions down, but Optic doesn't seem to have the issue that a lot of other teams do.

Flamesword pretty much does everything a top coach does. They really just need someone on weapon times

• Upvote (+1) 2

Right on! I'll start a Discord group or something nearer the time. Do you have a twitter handle I can follow so I can contact ya?

Yeah man. Hit me up @@PattioWarWagon

Flamesword pretty much does everything a top coach does. They really just need someone on weapon times

This^. I hope that they have some Halo 1 show matches on stream that we dont know about.

I dont even know how I'd react.

Anyone having a viewing party at their houses or mostly going in solo?

halo.png

Genuinely don't know if I was talking to a bot...but hopefully betting on Halo for real money isn't far away.

They'll be watching Halo this weekend. More viewers.  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know a single person IRL who likes competitive Halo, so ... lol

• Upvote (+1) 9

lol @@Cratos. Didn't even say anything negative about Allegiance, yet still with the salty neg. It's like saying you have a CHANCE of possibly losing or running into trouble is crazy (mind you not saying a huge one, but the possibility even existing). I see you are keeping that title of "Worlds most hated Halo Player" firmly intact.

3OCpccN.png

Look at the scrim stats and tell me what I said doesn't have at least some validity.

Stolen scrim results with no credit given :kappa:

Fixed that for you :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Code for exclusive NA Regionals pistol skin given to everyone watching the stream, only available during the broadcast and never again <-hire me 343

I know there's multiple people in my area that will be watching, but why would I ever invite them over? IRL interaction will just throw me off my meme posting game. Rep over everything.

• Upvote (+1) 8

@Brevity II and I were talking about making a Discord or Skype call for those solo viewers.

You and anybody else is welcome to join us! More the merrier.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stats for the RNG : EG series.

Victory 132 - 110 - 155   K/D = 0.85  K+A/D = 1.56

Ninja 194 - 127 - 188   K/D = 1.03 K+A/D = 1.70

Spartan 183 - 95 - 168   K/D = 1.09  K+A/D = 1.65

Stellur 184 - 84 - 177   K/D = 1.04  K+A/D = 1.51

Roy 174 - 112 - 176   K/D = 0.99  K+A/D = 1.62

Lunchbox 170 - 106 - 180   K/D = 0.94  K+A/D = 1.53

Commonly 163 - 111 - 177   K/D = 0.92  K+A/D = 1.55

Snipedown 178 - 109 - 170   K/D = 1.05  K+A/D = 1.69

RNG 6:7 EG

RNG wins 3 of 4 Strongholds: Eden 100:64, The Rig 100:26, Empire 100:9. EG won Plaza 100:59.

EG wins 3 of 3 Capture the Flags: Truth 3:0, Fathom 3:1, Coliseum 3:2

EG and RNG both take 3 TS games. EG won Truth TS 50:32, Eden TS 50-48, Coliseum TS 50-48. RNG won Plaza TS 50-29, Regret 50-37, The Rig 50-48.

No surprise there as CTF is RNG's worst gametype.  Hopefully they're able to bring it together at the tourney, SH and TS they do pretty well in.  

Thanks for doing this btw.

Regionals attendees: Periscope those off-stream matches :wutface:

Like where your head is at mayne 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I haven't seen many predictions, so I thought I'd start. I made a new account to post this because I might make some harsh statements, and I'm friends with a lot of people going to regionals and don't want to hurt my personal relationship with these players. These are obviously just my opinions, but I have played every team going to regionals many times and like to think I have a good idea of how this event will play out. 

Group A: Allegiance 

Dream Team

Triggers Pound

OpTic Gaming

Group B: CLG

Noble

eLevate

OverDrive

Group C: EG

nV

Denial

WFX

Group D: Liquid

Renegades

SoaR

Astral Authority

My predictions.

Pool A - AE / TP

Pool B - CLG / Noble

Pool C - EG / Denial

Pool D - RNG / TL

High 5 

I don't know a single person IRL who likes competitive Halo, so ... lol

I've only ever known 2 guys in my town to play Halo regularly. They play almost every day but have no interest in the professional scene.

It would be so cool to talk about all the Halo Roster Hurricanes IRL, but I guess living in a small town of 5,000 means I probably never will find someone who is interested in it lol 

Solo. Invited like 3 friends and my brother over. But my friends are legit lame. My brother might come over if I tempt him with some Red Stripe.  :kappa:

I wish there was a bar where I could go and watch eSports out here in California. (Business Idea?)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Solo. Invited like 3 friends and my brother over. But my friends are legit lame. My brother might come over if I tempt him with some Red Stripe.  :kappa:

I wish there was a bar where I could go and watch eSports out here in California. (Business Idea?)

used to work at a LAN center/Barcade in the Chicago suburbs. Worked for two clowns who knew NOTHING about gaming just thought it'd be a quick buck. Left rather quickly and the business went under within a year. Still wish there were places around me though that I could get a few beers and watch the matches though apart from my gaming den.

It would have been nice to just have eslhalo channel stream the secondary station games. Doesn't seem that complicated to me but what do I know.

It would have been nice to just have eslhalo channel stream the secondary station games. Doesn't seem that complicated to me but what do I know.

If ESL and MLG worked close enough to actually allow this, then Simms would be at Regionals. :(

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1