CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Shit. My headset that I've had for 2 years w/o any problems or signs of wear right speaker just went out and its a day before regionals. fml.

Renegades fan (just curious)?

I've only seen Renegades play Allegiance once, and they got beat pretty bad. Meanwhile Liquid has been playing Allegiance pretty close in scrims. I feel like Renegades matches up bad against Allegiance personally.

Yes, it's not exactly a logic-based pick.  I'm a fan and I think this might be the weekend the talent on that team comes together at the right time to make a further-than-expected run.  BUT, would not be surprised if they bow out to Allegiance in that round. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Renegades fan (just curious)?

I've only seen Renegades play Allegiance once, and they got beat pretty bad. Meanwhile Liquid has been playing Allegiance pretty close in scrims. I feel like Renegades matches up bad against Allegiance personally.

I agree, they their aggressiveness doesn't match well against Allegiance, but Renegades are such a hard team to size-up coming into the tournament. When they are on their game they can play like a top 3 team, such as their 10-3 scrim win against EG. But when they are really off their communication can be awful and they are scrambled and disorganized such that they'd probably fall to a bottom 6 team at the tournament. I would say they are the most wild card team, but they should still definitely make it out of their group. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone buy me one pls

I will make a free whatever the hell you want plus reimburse you plus $10 if someone got me a nike hoodie  :walshy:

Does anyone know anything more about optic quitting out of that scrim vs overdrive because someone shot one of optics body once?

I don't follow competitive halo like most of you and haven't followed it serious since H3 but I turned on that scrim from one of the guys from overdrive and I clicked on it randomly and was hoping optic wound smoke them honestly, we'll after I saw optic quit and that guys stream that starts with a K post in this thread asking why and what not i'm seriously hoping overdrive does good now lol

Am I the only one that thinks this?

Someone buy me one pls

Oh my god.

Please...anyone who attend. Get me 1 one of those hoodies in XL( I will pay for it, pay for shipping plus some stipend for your troubles).

PLEASE.

Does anyone know anything more about optic quitting out of that scrim vs overdrive because someone shot one of optics body once?

Apparently they were trying to scrim Winterfox beforehand but it fell through.  Then Winterfox hit them up and they decided to leave to go scrim them instead.

I'd buy a FB hoodie right now, they're sold out on the MLG website. Any other way to buy one?

Why the hell are those t-shirts not in the MLG website store?

I'd buy a FB hoodie right now, they're sold out on the MLG website. Any other way to buy one?

@MrMLGAdam

• Upvote (+1) 5

After the train wreck of a Call of Duty event I watched last weekend, I can't wait to watch Halo this weekend. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

@

add me to the list of people that would insta-purchase that Nike Tech Fleece Final Boss hoodie the minute it becomes available on the website

• Upvote (+1) 9

I see rep being brought up in this thread almost as much as the settings debate.. 

puts me in the mood to neg them all  :bman:

There is a great joy in negging anyone who brings up rep.

Standard two for flinching... Everyone knows that.

• Upvote (+1) 3