CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

nV would play winner of group D (Liquid, RNG, SOAR, Astral) if they finish 2nd in group stage.

Group D is Liquid/RNG's pool

• Upvote (+1) 3

I mean, the most important Halo tournament to date, and you have the top 4 seeds on stream once? Also, Optic, who could pull in huge numbers overall for the stream, are on once as well, and its on a Friday night vs prime time Saturday. 

i like ur argument for optic but as far as the top teams not being on there - they will be on stream in the finals fam!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean, the most important Halo tournament to date, and you have the top 4 seeds on stream once? Also, Optic, who could pull in huge numbers overall for the stream, are on once as well, and its on a Friday night vs prime time Saturday. 

I am hype for Regionals, but more should have been done to get more teams on stream.

Start at 3pm vs 5pm on Friday. Play until 10pm on Saturday.

The Top 4 teams will realistically make it out of their Pools with ease; which means that they will ultimately be heavily featured on Sunday when the Quarter/Semi/Final matches are being played.

I am hype for Regionals, but more should have been done to get more teams on stream.

Start at 3pm vs 5pm on Friday. Play until 10pm on Saturday.

Basically, in 3/4 groups the top seeds are expected to walk through pretty easily and show up more on Sunday. Watching CLG steak everyone is probably boring tbh, at least that is probably their thought process. So I get most of the choices they made. The teams they selected are expected to be fighting for 2nd in more intense matchups, so better viewing experience. The only one I think makes sense to switch are Optic and TP. RNG and Liquid you could probably make an argument for as well.

Sorry if this has been posted, but is it still possible to grab tickets for this weekend? A couple buddies of mine live in Columbus and were curious

Sorry if this has been posted, but is it still possible to grab tickets for this weekend? A couple buddies of mine live in Columbus and were curious

pretty sure it is sold out.

Sold out.

2. Spectators may not touch a Player.

Well rip to my dreams for this weekend.

Fuck...

Can't punch @@LethuL in the face

• Upvote (+1) 9

tumblr_lnlixlfQn81qecej8.gif

Even though some of them are highly unlikely...I'm preparing my brain for some insane upsets.  And the memes for when this place explodes bacsue of them.

This weekend is going to be fucking ridiculous.  

Optic should have been the story, from LCQ to Worlds.

But they havent qualified for World yet. They need to make it out of pool play at regionals to advance.

I wish we had an A and B stream like other events have had in the past. Theres just too much good halo going on at once, Were guaranteed to miss some exciting games.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Group D is Liquid/RNG's pool

Best case certainly is win and play 2nd place of group A (ALG, TP, DT, Optic) LFG

I wish we had an A and B stream like other events have had in the past. Theres just too much good halo going on at once, Were guaranteed to miss some exciting games.

EXACTLY MAN!!!! I wish the same thing hopefully in the future they will do that. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

EXACTLY MAN!!!! I wish the same thing hopefully in the future they will do that. 

We will be there soon.  If the game picks up international hype like the other top events for other games we will have multilingual streams for events.  They have the casters for it!

As long as Noble v. Elevate and Denial v. NV get shown, I don't really care. Those are definitely the two matchups most likely to decide someone's fate. Also it kinda sucks to think that Noble could have thrown their last OQ5 match and had a much better chance of making it to worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 5