CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

one. more. day. super stoked for this tournament.

OT-  Got paid today... do you guys think i would benefit more from picking up an elite controller or a new monitor?  currently am playing on a small HDTV that is a few years old.   thanks for any input

Jordan-Belfort-Throws-Out-Money-The-Wolf

I love my elite controller, but I would get this monitor first, imo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

1 MORE SLEEP LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Winterfox bootcamp complete. Driving out to Columbus tomorrow to show what we're made of.

Look forward to a video featuring all of our players shortly after!

domeyheadshot.png

That Domey haircut though? Yikes. 

Do you walk into the barber shop and say give me the Ishmael (Randy Quaid) from Kingpin cut.

kingpin_25.gif

• Upvote (+1) 13
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Do you walk into the barber shop and say give me the Ishmael (Randy Quaid) from Kingpin cut.

kingpin_25.gif

From my experience, posting about people's hair can get you hella neg rep.

(But this is funny)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I initially couldn't decide if the legendary greatness of this gif made me want to retire from the gif meme game for the rest of my life, or if it inspired me to work towards achieving even higher meme excellence.

Then I remembered that this weekend I will be sitting in front of my monitors for hours upon hours playing Halo 5, watching Halo 5, and effectively allowing a mountain of pizza boxes, fruit snack wrappers, beer cans, coffee cups and other assorted snacks pile up around me all while my wife is likely packing up her things to leave me for another man.

And it became clear: this meme game is life and Halo never dies. REGIONALS THIS WEEKEND!

Iron sharpens iron. I mean to inspire even greater dankness. Quality over quantity.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol. I wouldn't usually say anything but if I were on his team I might or might not hit him with the #2 clippers in his sleep. I always had crazy messy hair as a kid though so I can't say much

• Upvote (+1) 1

Iron sharpens iron. I mean to inspire even greater dankness. Quality over quantity.

you're kind of a moron for posting a 153 mb gif.....

RIP people's data plans 

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

you're kind of a moron for posting a 153 mb gif.....

RIP people's data plans 

wcZi4MF.png

I am also pretty pumped for Regionals, and for creating content. My desk is arriving Tuesday and my chair Wednesday, so I am about to be on that stream grind boys! We hitting that 1K follower count.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't wait to see this beautiful man back in the booth. :wutface:

giphy.gif

@@GoldenboyFTW

Forever one of the greatest GIFs of all time, and one of the dankest to ever grace these here internet forums. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Jordan-Belfort-Throws-Out-Money-The-Wolf

I love my elite controller, but I would get this monitor first, imo.

Wife got me an elite for valentines day. I love the damn thing. My shot was way off for a few days but now it has melted into my hands. I had to do a lot of experimenting with the paddles to get them in the right place so I did not hit them on accident. Witch is the worst part about the controller. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

-snip-

nah, it was stupid on your part

especially considering the forum limit for gif size is 5mb, not 150mb

please google .gifv because it's 2016 and not 2005

every time someone posts a giant .gif it's clear they are internet n00bs

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I can't even load this on my phone because of the amount of GIFS, if only people had some of their own wit.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

nah, it was stupid on your part

especially considering the forum limit for gif size is 5mb, not 150mb

please google .gifv because it's 2016 and not 2005

every time someone posts a giant .gif it's clear they are internet n00bs

Tbh every time I tried puting .gifv it said the file was not supported. Soo there's that

• Upvote (+1) 1

A lot of good games being played off the main stage. Looks like they did a god job at putting the better ones on stream. 

I would rather see the 7pm ALG vs Optic then DT vs Triggers Pound. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I can't even load this on my phone because of the amount of GIFS, if only people had some of their own wit.

This is just a preview of what is to come this weekend.

GIFstraveganza

• Upvote (+1) 3

Tbh every time I tried puting .gifv it said the file was not supported. Soo there's that

:wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  just tried myself, god damnit, sorry for being rude

• Upvote (+1) 7

Nice picks for mainstage for the most part. Crazy to see every Envy match on mainstage but it makes sense after recent scrims and stuff. Should've swapped CLG v Noble into mainstage rather than elevate vs Overdrive on day 1 though. Only one CLG match is on mainstage for pool play and they're favorites. I guess it might be intentional though as the same happened to EG

• Upvote (+1) 1