CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Concerning the radar argument, of course pro players don't mind it because the negatives of radar are negated by their amazing communication and teamwork. This is true for every seemingly negative mechanic - even the spartan abilities.

Great communication and teamwork are the "radar" for pro players. So there's no good reason for it to be there. You know where radar DOES have a much more negative impact? General matchmaking. Which is why we as a community should be trying to dictate the settings for Team Arena instead of letting Team Arena (aka "default Halo 5") dictate our settings.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Sponsors are probably one of the best things to happen to halo, with that said i miss the creativeness of teams coming up with their name and logos. It felt more personal.

• Upvote (+1) 7

What if dream team destroys everyone

that'd be a nightmare for some people, huh

430.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

What if dream team destroys everyone

What if Liquid has a mental block against King Nick after what he did to them in OQ1 and they don't make it out of their group

Denial vs. Liquid about to start

What if Liquid has a mental block against King Nick after what he did to them in OQ1 and they don't make it out of their group

Only half of that Liquid team are on that team anymore, and I think we all know it won't happen again... 

That's great man. I personally find the HCS 100x more enjoyable to watch when players aren't storm rifling/smging and spamming each other with fuel rods. Settings for the HCS should be talked about. In the HCS thread. Which is what this is.

BlKpWSw.jpg

Guess my notch is right above your bedrock. Make sure not voice your opinion on shitty settings and weapon placements. Keep being complacent.

xJLy7Pd.gif
  • Upvote (+1) 9

So nice having MLG and Adam back in the picture. BO5s  :weback: .

Elf-Buddy-I-Love-You.gif

Just letting you guys know that RNG and NV are scrimming. 

No ones streaming though :(
  • Upvote (+1) 2

For your K/D and KA/D ratings, you should probably take out Breakout  :simms:

I asked about that and I was told that since Breakout was a competitive gametype at the time of recording the stats, it should be included.

But for Worlds stats, I think I'll remove Breakout stuff.

Is it me or are the servers just getting worse? It's so hard to practice for this tournament right now

There's been some god awful lag spikes the last few days for me as well. 

I normally work nights Friday-Sunday so I was worried I'd have to spend a week catching up on VoDs and staying off of Twitter to avoid spoilers, but I ended up getting Friday and Sunday night off without having to put in a request so I only have to catch up on VoDs after Saturday night.

Looks like I'm watching Halo all weekend!

Prediction: If WFX & eLevate don't make worlds, we'll see Ryanoob, Goofy, Str8Sick, Shooter for challenger league or G4G. 

That Beyond finals against CLG gotta have them rethinking rosters that could've been for this season.

Randa/Munoz/Nemmassist/ + someone from Denial also possible.

God I hope there's an incentive for non-top 8 NA teams to keep playing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Prediction: If WFX & eLevate don't make worlds, we'll see Ryanoob, Goofy, Str8Sick, Shooter for challenger league or G4G. 

That Beyond finals against CLG gotta have them rethinking rosters that could've been for this season.

Randa/Munoz/Nemmassist/ + someone from Denial also possible.

God I hope there's an incentive for non-top 8 NA teams to keep playing.

Why does everyone spell my name with 2 M's lol.

But ya, i'm hoping they announce the pro league is 12 teams with the top 8 NA teams automatically qualifying, then announce a qualifying tournament for the last 4 spots for teams that don't make Worlds to start practicing for. The game will be pretty dead if there's a month long break while teams wait for Worlds to finish.

• Upvote (+1) 7