CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can we PLEASE, for the love of God, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop talking about settings in this thread. Jesus this shit's annoying. I purposely avoid the H5 thread for this reason, and now it's all that's talked about in here. PLEASE NO MORE I BEG YOU ALL

That's great man. I personally find the HCS 100x more enjoyable to watch when players aren't storm rifling/smging and spamming each other with fuel rods. Settings for the HCS should be talked about. In the HCS thread. Which is what this is. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 30

If a mod could just simply delete literally every single post about settings whenever they're posted in this thread without notice, I'd love you long time.

Thread would probably be cut down a few hundred pages.

How is Pistola playing?

Ola is doing well. In the latest scrim he went the most positive and seems to be getting better.

This event is made more exciting by the fact that no two teams in any pool are guaranteed to advance. Anything can happen, the stakes are high. If EG & CLG aren't on their A-game, there is a possibility that they might not advance. I used to follow Starcraft 2 extensively and the group stages we're extremely boring because it was Korean #1 and Korean #2, or some foreigner that was way ahead of someone not established. 

I guess the pool with the only two teams who have it on lock are TL and RNG, but I'm still very eager to see who wins that pool. Those two are similar to Noble & Elevate in being very close imo... then you got EG's pool which is a giant mystery to me... the nerd chills are real. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Thread would probably be cut down a few hundred pages.

Most days almost all the talk is about teams/players/scrims/upcoming changes/talk during matches/etc. and not about settings. Some days though just become giant radar arguments, auto weapon arguments, etc.

That's great man. I personally find the HCS 100x more enjoyable to watch when players aren't storm rifling/smging and spamming each other with fuel rods. Settings for the HCS should be talked about. In the HCS thread. Which is what this is. 

Please take all radar discussion to this thread - http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/10681-halo-5-guardians-metastrategy-discussion/

or the H5 thread.

Thanks.

tumblr_m0yb9iRrla1r7t71o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

1. The feul rod has an excessive amount of ammo and allows the user to make mistakes by having 5 in the clip as well

2. Why dont we just put 2 saws on each side of the map? There in the same place on both sides. Both teams get them! Lets put them on 30 second timers too! 

What a stupid argument you just made.

avNLN8f.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

The problem is that the thread you linked is for discussing halo 5 as a whole. That means that discussion of competitive settings can be lost in discussion about war zone etc. people who want to voice complaints/have a reasonable discussion about the competitive settings don't seem to have a good thread, and I would argue that that discussion deserves its own thread on this website of all places.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The problem is that the thread you linked is for discussing halo 5 as a whole. That means that discussion of competitive settings can be lost in discussion about war zone etc. people who want to voice complaints/have a reasonable discussion about the competitive settings don't seem to have a good thread, and I would argue that that discussion deserves its own thread on this website of all places.

You are very true in your statement.  

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/12496-halo-5-season-2-settings/

Go ape shit.   :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can we PLEASE, for the love of God, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop talking about settings in this thread. Jesus this shit's annoying. I purposely avoid the H5 thread for this reason, and now it's all that's talked about in here. PLEASE NO MORE I BEG YOU ALL

I should have known better better than to post Lethul's tweets in here. Sorry guys.

Allegiance beating WFX 7-1 right now.

CLG vs. Triggers Pound about to start.

Heard a rumor that there might be Denial vs. OverDrive soon, Denial appears to be waiting for Contra to get online.

Edit:

• Upvote (+1) 6

635572259438983783-1649826156_I_am_talki

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ola is doing well. In the latest scrim he went the most positive and seems to be getting better.

Thanks man. If he is anywhere near his halo 3/reach/4 days I could see envy doing big things.

• Upvote (+1) 1

avNLN8f.gif

Guess my notch is right above your bedrock. Make sure not voice your opinion on shitty settings and weapon placements. Keep being complacent. 

• Downvote (-1) 30

Guess my notch is right above your bedrock. Make sure not voice your opinion on shitty settings and weapon placements. Keep being complacent. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6