CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I would love to see OpTic do well but I don't have much faith in them. I don't think any team is safe though not even CLG. A lot of these teams have gotten better

i like your thought process
  • Upvote (+1) 4

-7 rep for storm rifles and feul rods? There is absolutely nothing wrong with them? This is ok to you guys? This is shit ruins games. 3 storm rifles in one screenshot. Someone else on the map is running around with a smg and 2 others with different storm rifles. 

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 32

-7 rep for storm rifles and feul rods? There is absolutely nothing wrong with them? This is ok to you guys? This is shit ruins games. 3 storm rifles in one screenshot. Someone else on the map is running around with a smg and 2 others with different storm rifles. 

As what happens very frequently here, you don't get negged for expressing an opinion. You get negged if you're a dick about it.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

i like your thought process

He said there was a slight chance of ALG not making worlds, I'm just saying every team needs to be on their A game if they want to make it 

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

You have a problem with the Rocket Launcher? How about the Sniper Rifle? I didn't see you mention those...

Fuel Rod is a power weapon, just like the Rocket Launcher and the Sniper Rifle. So teams are supposed to make power plays to get those weapons. (It advances the game)

There is no balance issue with the Storm Rifle because both teams have access to the same weapon, in the same location. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Deleted? Not seeing anything.

Yep - twitter.com/OpTicMaNiaC/status/699790574350520320

Glad Regionals is Bo5 pool play. Would like double elimination bracket for regionals, but I think it absolutely HAS to be double elimination at worlds. Would make no sense for it not to be.

Also, Lxthul is a genius when it comes to the whole radar argument.

Deleted? Not seeing anything.

EDIT: Seeing you linked to Maniac. Something about that girl Adrianna I assume?

He just told everybody to unfollow Stellur

You have a problem with the Rocket Launcher? How about the Sniper Rifle? I didn't see you mention those...

Fuel Rod is a power weapon, just like the Rocket Launcher and the Sniper Rifle. So teams are supposed to make power plays to get those weapons. (It advances the game)

There is no balance issue with the Storm Rifle because both teams have access to the same weapon, in the same location. 

1. The feul rod has an excessive amount of ammo and allows the user to make mistakes by having 5 in the clip as well

2. Why dont we just put 2 saws on each side of the map? There in the same place on both sides. Both teams get them! Lets put them on 30 second timers too! 

What a stupid argument you just made.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 6

long time lurker first time poster. I know you guys have moved on from the subject but would it be a bad idea to allow radar to detect players not moving or crouching to eliminate camping. Sorry if this has been discussed here already.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 5

1. The feul rod has an excessive amount of ammo and allows the user to make mistakes by having 5 in the clip as well

2. Why dont we just put 2 saws on each side of the map? There in the same place on both sides. Both teams get them! Lets put them on 30 second timers too! 

1. Slightly agree. Could be reduced to maybe 3 in the clip. 

2. The point is it's balanced in the sense both teams have access to them in the same spots. The saw would be a power weapon, so thats not a good example. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

drfp.gif

Can we PLEASE, for the love of God, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop talking about settings in this thread. Jesus this shit's annoying. I purposely avoid the H5 thread for this reason, and now it's all that's talked about in here. PLEASE NO MORE I BEG YOU ALL

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

long time lurker first time poster. I know you guys have moved on from the subject but would it be a bad idea to allow radar to detect players not moving or crouching to eliminate camping. Sorry if this has been discussed here already.

That would make the radar too op I think. Would be better just to remove radar at that point. 

Elevate vs. Noble in Pool B is gonna be fun. If I had to choose I'd go with Elevate just because of their LAN experience.

I gotta give it to Optic over TP in Pool A. Assault hasn't done well and Danoxide is unproven. Chaser is a vet and Maniac and FS are gonna give it their all against Assault.

Pool C should have no surprises. Envy should be able to beat Denial in a close series and WFX provides no threat esp since Arkanum knows how they play.

Pool D is a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

1. Slightly agree. Could be reduced to maybe 3 in the clip. 

2. The point is it's balanced in the sense both teams have access to them in the same spots. The saw would be a power weapon, so thats not a good example. 

Except the storm rifle is a power weapon. Just because 343 is not competent enough to deem it themselves a power weapon, doesnt mean it isnt.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 20