CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think we should ditch radars altogether and go all in with in-game outlines.

If we want to attract the casual audience and convert all the scrubs into REQ-pack buying, EG-loving competitors, this would make the transition easiest for them.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

@@Saucey FFA beyond tournaments would be so sick. I can never play in the 4v4s because that requires three more people to play, but with the 1v1's and FFA's,

tumblr_nwhax4ceuy1ur9h4do1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

SO HYPED FOR BEST OF 5...I leave for 5 hours and Radar talks pops it's ugly head AGAIN

8raD9vC.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

yeah, IMO there's no need to discuss settings now, we will probably have months to talk about it after Worlds

Can we talk about regionals instead of radar

No because the forums have already decided that CLG is going to win. EG will be 2nd. And you guys are 3rd.  :kappa:

• Downvote (-1) 1

The radar should be reworked to only show Spartans when they:

- sprint

- ground pound

- Spartan charge

- clamber

- thrust

You should never show up when you are walking normally, crouch jumping or shooting.

making radar show clamber could ruin a lot of sneaky plays. Best if it stays off

• Upvote (+1) 2

No because the forums have already decided that CLG is going to win. EG will be 2nd. And you guys are 3rd.  :kappa:

Well I know that EG will be 1st, CLG 2nd, and ALG 3rd.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Saucey FFA beyond tournaments would be so sick. I can never play in the 4v4s because that requires three more people to play, but with the 1v1's and FFA's,

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So you're saying radar makes the game harder. What side are you arguing here?

You're saying you don't know that radar makes it harder to push people lol? I think you might have had a clue what I was talking about but you had to go internet hipster. 

Whether or not opinions here get swayed as soon as pros talk about things, I know for one I don't enjoy playing with radar and I don't enjoy watching it. But I'll stop the talks here about radar. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

RADAR

corymakeitstop.gif

Really want my boys of OpTic to make it out of their pool. Hopefully they are doing some VoD reviews to inspect what's been going wrong for them. They have a lot of breakdowns in tight to the finish Slayers and are very weak are certain gametypes (Coliseum Flag :( ).

Here's to hoping there are some shakeups like Denial. Could also see pool D have some surprising results (even though everyone else has RNG and Liquid as locks).

Hope Regionals gets that 50k viewership, X Games showed we have some people who want to watch so im hoping Regionals/Worlds boost the numbers up a bit. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Could also see pool D have some surprising results (even though everyone else has RNG and Liquid as locks).

Pool D is the only guaranteed pool. Astral and SoaR have just about no chance in that pool. The other 3 are the harder ones. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pool D is the only guaranteed pool. Astral and SoaR have just about no chance in that pool. The other 3 are the harder ones. 

Yeah... was more just mulling the thought over. I know they've been getting slaughtered in scrims with any of the top half teams.

Lxthul just wants to crouch around with rockets

hahahah I see you remember my input when we were going over Eden
  • Upvote (+1) 2

1v4 that shit brah

• Upvote (+1) 1

Speaking of regionals anyone placing side bets for Regionals or does that usually not happen at Halo events? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just thought of this: Will the regionals broadcast show every pool match? Or will some be skipped.

Just thought of this: Will the regionals broadcast show every pool match? Or will some be skipped.

I think all the pool play should be completed friday? in that case i would imagine some matches would be skipped unless they go well into the night or start very early. I wish there was a schedule out already.

Considering they have 3 days I think it's every match. Maybe they'll just use 2 streams