CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

343i should take one out of csgos book and release skins for all weapons that are based off of the orgs.

I would buy a bunch of em.

• Upvote (+1) 7

watched about half of the EG-CLG scrim from Lethul POV. I think he lost maybe 1 1 v.1 the whole time; was at least 7-0 against Commonly

The teabag at the end was great.  :flames:

343i should take one out of csgos book and release skins for all weapons that are based off of the orgs.

I would buy a bunch of em.

ur not alone

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I believe Optic is about to START another scrim against WFX. Who starts a scrim at 3:15 AM (central)???  :wutface:

I believe Optic is about to START another scrim against WFX. Who starts a scrim at 3:15 AM (central)???  :wutface:

Two teams that need the practice and are taking regionals seriously.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We've done it a bunch the last 2 weeks  :)

Guess I've just never noticed what time they started since I only work nights on monday and tuesday nights. I knew some scrims ended this late, but not that you crazy bastards start them this late!

It's too bad the whole community can't just be like "hey everyone, a healthy sleep schedule will make us all perform better and be healthier in general. Let's all start scrimming at like 6PM and just play til midnight or so, that way we can all sleep from like 2am - 10am and have a normal sleep schedule while being better prepared for regionals because this is when we always go to bed/wake up".

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Guess I've just never noticed what time they started since I only work nights on monday and tuesday nights. I knew some scrims ended this late, but not that you crazy bastards start them this late!

It's too bad the whole community can't just be like "hey everyone, a healthy sleep schedule will make us all perform better and be healthier in general. Let's all start scrimming at like 6PM and just play til midnight or so, that way we can all sleep from like 2am - 10am and have a normal sleep schedule while being better prepared for regionals because this is when we always go to bed/wake up".

Not everyone can do that every day, everyone has different schedules. But most could def be on better schedules but it's gamers what do you expect. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not everyone can do that every day, everyone has different schedules. But most could def be on better schedules but it's gamers what do you expect. 

True. Most could improve their sleep schedules and choose not to, but you're right, I'm sure there's some that just can't do it. I can almost guarantee there'd be lots of people who would perform better though if they did something along the lines of 6-9 hours of sleep a night (depending on the person) and going to bed at a reasonable hour. They'd feel better as well as be more used to the time they'll want to go to bed/wake up on tournament days. There's a reason studies say that people who work night shifts are generally less healthy than those who work days.

I should add it's extremely annoying seeing some people complain about sleep schedules when they have an option to improve it and choose not to. There's lots of us who don't have a choice. Maybe that's the only reason I even mentioned it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd love to see how many players are vitamin d deficient. Its super typical of people who stay inside or work at night since its extremely difficult to not be without spending decent time in the sun or taking supplements. I only know this because I work nights and usually sleep during the days

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

@T0rM3nTeD

Thank you so much for posting scrim scores man. Every morning your posts are my first port of call.

<3

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd love to see how many players are vitamin d deficient. Its super typical of people who stay inside or work at night since its extremely difficult to not be without spending decent time in the sun or taking supplements. I only know this because I work nights and usually sleep during the days

I take d vitamins everyday ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

taking supplements usually takes care of it