CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Scrims are played online.

LAN is soo much different, does LANda ring a bell?

This whole game has been played online with the exception of one event so far. You gotta just take what you get with a grain of salt :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

JFC. Royal 2 just went 17-5 against EG for the 50-29 steak on Plaza TS. Previous game was 3-0 CTF truth to CLG too. Yikes.

EG needs to completely cut off all streaming and use an elixir on the party. Heal up and get to grinding for regionals.

my bad on the neg m8

so you're saying marbilize(sp?) prob demanded something from his teammates?

FFS, dear god dude, no. Hes saying it was a mutual agreement because it was legitimate and that it wouldn't work if people tried pulling something like that to shade a teammate, because those wouldn't be mutual.

• Downvote (-1) 2

We haven't heard any more about spectator mode updates before regionals, or using the x-games setups, right?

They aren't going to use it for Regionals. Schedules didn't work out per I believe Che's twitter

• Upvote (+1) 1

so you're saying marbilize(sp?) prob demanded something from his teammates?

no.. where did you get that from? 

I said that if other teams realized they could drop someone on the basis that they cannot go, the only way the player that gets dropped in that scenario agrees to tell MLG/343 that they can't go to the event is by paying them off.

Marbilize could literally not go, so there wouldn't need to be a request for payment from his teammates as they weren't shading him or anything.

But say EG decides Commonly is horrible and they want to pick up Fearitself and drop Commonly. The only way they could do this is by paying off Commonly, because why would he willingly agree to not play in a tournament where you're guaranteed 5k each for showing up (worlds).

no.. where did you get that from

yeah I got the whole trams couldn't be shady cause the teammate wouldnt let them.

"But no player in his right mind would just willingly tell MLG he can't make the tournament and get nothing in return from his teammates."

This part right here confused me cause I thought you were talking bout the overdrive situation. My bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

watched about half of the EG-CLG scrim from Lethul POV. I think he lost maybe 1 1 v.1 the whole time; was at least 7-0 against Commonly

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I'm reading right RNG beat DT 11-1 in scrims

Correct, Ninja dropped a 20-4 bomb on Truth TS tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Optic should've brought in T2 as coach.

I have to disagree (respectfully).  Flamesword is Optic's 'coach'.  

The way he is able to position his teammates while playing is that team's true strength.  BigTymer will keep track of all the things like weapons and power up spawns that Flame and the rest of the team struggle with.  He should be able to fill this small but important void perfectly.

T2, while I don't disagree he could be a great coach, would be too opinionated for this Optic roster.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Correct, Ninja dropped a 20-4 bomb on Truth TS tonight.

weird. I didn't get the email saying he was streaming :/

I have to disagree (respectfully).  Flamesword is Optic's coach.  

The way he is able to position his teammates while playing is that team's true strength.  BigTymer will keep track of all the things like weapons and power up spawns that Flame and the rest of the team struggle with.  He should be able to fill this void perfectly.

T2, while I don't disagree he could be a great coach, would be too opinionated for this Optic roster.

Even if Flame fills the role that most coaches fill already, I still think they could've done a better job than BigT. The guy literally didn't know how Strongholds scoring worked a few days ago. Even an admitted "bad coach" like Tiberius would bring a lot more to the table, just as another knowledgeable voice in the chat.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Even if Flame fills the role that most coaches fill already, I still think they could've done a better job than BigT. The guy literally didn't know how Strongholds scoring worked a few days ago. Even an admitted "bad coach" like Tiberius would bring a lot more to the table, just as another knowledgeable voice in the chat.

maniac made his opinion on halo coaches pretty clear in this week's vision (aside from towey)

• Upvote (+1) 4