CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

After browsing these forums throughout the day for quite some time, I'm starting to feel like...

ah71vVL.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I vividly remember asking my grandma to let me buy the video on demand for Halo 2. Good times.

Unfortunately for my dad he had no choice in the matter, he still doesn't know to this day.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Unfortunately for my dad he had no choice in the matter, he still doesn't know to this day.

Maybe it's time for a heart to heart about how your father's unknown financial involvement shaped your career :simms:

Why will Kampy be loving it? In all honesty, I don't know much about him besides he does FFA a lot

And why doesn't he play on a pro team if he's so good?

Kampy could be on a top 16 team in H5, for sure; he's said that he prefers to focus on FFA, and he's won a good amount of the Gamebattles FFA tourneys (at least four that I've seen personally)

Does anyone know if its possible for a game to have something like a mic preference when searching solo queue.  Like you say that you want to be matched with other people with mics, so then the people who actually care get to play with eachother and the people that dont get to do that

I feel like this would be great because not only would it improve solo queue, it would allow people to meet eachother and find potential new team mates.

Also for the love of god can we fix the servers lol, people lag out 1/3 games, and there are server wide lag spikes.

These are just a few things i think could improve solo queue or just match making in general, maybe its asking for a lot but i think the better match making is the better the community will be

• Upvote (+1) 2

After browsing these forums throughout the day for quite some time, I'm starting to feel like...

ah71vVL.jpg

Rule #1 about rep club, never talk about rep club. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

Does anyone know if its possible for a game to have something like a mic preference when searching solo queue.  Like you say that you want to be matched with other people with mics, so then the people who actually care get to play with eachother and the people that dont get to do that

I feel like this would be great because not only would it improve solo queue, it would allow people to meet eachother and find potential new team mates.

Also for the love of god can we fix the servers lol, people lag out 1/3 games, and there are server wide lag spikes.

These are just a few things i think could improve solo queue or just match making in general, maybe its asking for a lot but i think the better match making is the better the community will be

Most Call of Duty games made game chat mandatory for Search and Destroy, I wish they could do this for arena :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Most Call of Duty games made game chat mandatory for Search and Destroy, I wish they could do this for arena :(

Can't force people out of skype though...

great first 5mins on Optic Halo. 

The quality, edition and presentation of this videos is unreal.

gg Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Quinn on the removal of grenade hit markers. Thought it might interest you people

What do you mean by "you people" :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

As much as I am excited for this weekend, if I have to go through the week with a lack of scrims, I will be low key disappointed. I mean it is all good because this weekend will be  :flames: but still painful during the week. 

Quinn on the removal of grenade hit markers. Thought it might interest you people

We were kinda vocal about it since H4. Even T2 was lol.

Big fan of this forum - quick question:

This has probably been discussed before, but will there be VoDs available this weekend? Would the stream have to be over before I could start it from the beginning?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Big fan of this forum - quick question:

This has probably been discussed before, but will there be VoDs available this weekend? Would the stream have to be over before I could start it from the beginning?

For twitch, yes

not sure about mlg.tv

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey, would you be interested in answering some questions for Pro Player Spotlight #3 after you get back from Regionals? I bet a lot of people would love to hear your story. Just a thought, tons of pressure.

what do I have to do