CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

poor canadian rich kid

Yeah, i get the "poor rich kid" stuff. But unless you're a rich kid with good parents. For almost all of us, any dream of competing is only a dream. My flights to Columbus... $1468, plus hotels & all that for the weekend. It's not cheap. Halo is Revans passion & dream. and yeah, he's lucky to have parents with $, but more so, parents who are willing to support his dreams in such a way. Even if my parents had money when i was younger, i'd get lol'd at for asking for $$$ to go and play Halo. Revans a great kid, and deserved that shot. At least for me, being a friend and ex teammate, i really wanted to see him finally succeed. Yeah, know? Would of been great for someone with his passion to finally "make" it.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Define "logistical complications"

Marbelize couldn't acquire the funding necessary to make it from California to Ohio.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Marbelize couldn't acquire the funding necessary to make it from California to Ohio.

Damn, that's unfortunate. I hope things look up for him. 

Only 8 Teams left to Qualify. So hyped for NA Regionals!

fqkW1lF.png

3/4s of exile5 is from NZ but that graphic has the Aussie flag for them lol. Also it's Adz not Kurt in the squad.

#Southernhemisphereproblems

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thought 343 covered travel? And thought rosters were completely locked...

• Upvote (+1) 4

uh oh, looks like ryanoob to elevate  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Seems pretty simple since monster wasn't on a top 16 seeded tram already they would allow it

I saw in the rulebook your allowed to make a roster change post roster lock but there has to be a legitimate reason a player cannot make it and must be approved by the uppers. Also the person obviously has to be someone who is not already going to regionals.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can somebody explain how can overdrive make changes to their team after roster lock? Pretty confused about this.

VIxTWFF.jpg
Thank you :)
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Nope Travel isn't being covered shockingly. So teams are going under their own accord. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't wait for teams to force last minute diseases on their "weak links". :uncledrew:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't wait for teams to force last minute diseases on their "weak links". :uncledrew:

oCvwV8j.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

3/4s of exile5 is from NZ but that graphic has the Aussie flag for them lol. Also it's Adz not Kurt in the squad.

#Southernhemisphereproblems

Fixed now.

Yeah, it's tough to get completely accurate stuff when it's not as streamlined and a lot of the info is hearsay.

8w9WwaZ.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

I was just thinking this exact same thing... There's at least one team that may be reading this and thinking hard about it.