CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"Wow ghost wears a hat LOLOLOLOL HIS HAIRLINE LOLOLOLOL"

Probably the lamest shit I see on this forum, I bet all of you saying that have some greasy ass hair with a non existent hairline.

OT - Elevate looked really scary against AE last night and I hope it carries to pool play at regionals.

Holy shit I never knew people took hairlines so seriously, I was just joking as was everyone else I am pretty sure.

Speaking of Ghost, he will be at Regionals which will be awesome because I haven't seen him cast NA Halo since H4.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Holy shit I never knew people took hairlines so seriously, I was just joking as was everyone else I am pretty sure.

Speaking of Ghost, he will be at Regionals which will be awesome because I haven't seen him cast NA Halo since H4.

People were also shitting on snakebite's hairline once he was getting better and better placings. I think you have a point lol.

I really think Noble and Elevate could be one of the best series at regionals. They have both made some huge leaps recently.

Off Topic: Without Optic still being in the tournament UMG is only pulling 23k viewers on championship sunday

"Wow ghost wears a hat LOLOLOLOL HIS HAIRLINE LOLOLOLOL"

Probably the lamest shit I see on this forum, I bet all of you saying that have some greasy ass hair with a non existent hairline.

OT - Elevate looked really scary against AE last night and I hope it carries to pool play at regionals.

04fB0Ud.png

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Seems like I struck a nerve :kappa:

OT: 1 week before its do or die for my Xbox.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I really think Noble and Elevate could be one of the best series at regionals. They have both made some huge leaps recently.

Off Topic: Without Optic still being in the tournament UMG is only pulling 23k viewers on championship sunday

It's the worst run event in CoD history so everyone just lost interest. Should've been pulling over 75k viewers easily considering online league matches have gotten up to 100k viewers. 

As much as you guys like Dany Knight on here, I'm pullin Chosen Squad to win!

cQSdXVy.png

Nice, one for chosen legacy?  pls  :simms:

Formal must've spent too much time playing Halo this past week, OpTic didn't even make top 4 at UMG.

And some amateur team called "Liquid" made it out of Open Bracket and into the top 4.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Damn. I was thinking about this earlier and had the exact same top 5. The main guy I had a hard time not placing in the top 5 was probably Frosty.

Yea, in the back of my head, I wanted to keep the numbers sort of even (2 from CLG, 2 from EG and 1 from ALG).Glad I am not the only one who believes that the top 5 players I mentioned do belong there.

Formal must've spent too much time playing Halo this past week, OpTic didn't even make top 4 at UMG.

And some amateur team called "Liquid" made it out of Open Bracket and into the top 4.

Welp, time to drop trash CoD and come back to his roots :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Welp, time to drop trash CoD and come back to his roots :kappa:

Some team named "Jester eSports" made more money from their god bracket in Open Bracket than 9 of the 12 CWL teams who showed up to sit around South Carolina for 2 days.

I think the Sudds should pick up him and Enable, I hear they are good talent scouts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You've gotta hit shots for them to do damage

Pretty sure I hit all of them besides one, kinda hard to tell on the gyazo but after the scatter he was barely half health so I mean in that gyazo it looks like I hit one shot and when I watched it, it said he had a sliver of his second bar of health. Idk it's whatever tbh, that whole scrim for me was frustrating, not saying it would of changed everything but it def wasn't helping

• Upvote (+1) 2

[*]Stop finger pointing at the end of the game. Instead of "Spartan you did this" say "We need to do this" and keep it generalised, because no matter your intentions people don't take crititicism well.

]

Great write up, but I did wanna talk about this point because I really do disagree. I've been on teams in the past that always made it an "us" or "we" when I made a bad play etc and I always hated it, it came across so passive aggressive I'd much rather be called on my bad plays so I can man up to them and improve. I honestly enjoy the moments when I'm proven wrong for a situation and have that "a-ha" moment in my head that I can grow from and apply to my game.

• Upvote (+1) 5

OpTic got there on Thursday and just played today. The event was complete ass and I wouldn't read too much into it personally.

No respectable pro is using this excuse. The OG guys even said they made mistakes. They got outplayed, period. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No respectable pro is using this excuse. The OG guys even said they made mistakes. They got outplayed, period. 

they didn't use it because they are better than that but it doesn't keep it from being the truth. am teams had a ton of momentum going into their series against the top teams. unless the top teams had side stations to warmup on the entire time the amateurs were playing - i cant see how its at all fair! especially since cod has basically zero skill gap

• Upvote (+1) 1

6/7 top teams were eliminated before semis, the format and the overall event was just weird. Plus some teams playing at 4am last night? Like what.

I understand people don't like excuses, but bad setup and management definitely played into the whole event being bad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

6/7 top teams were eliminated before semis, the format and the overall event was just weird. Plus some teams playing at 4am last night? Like what.

I understand people don't like excuses, but bad setup and management definitely played into the whole event being bad.

I know the event was bad, but that has nothing to do with Faze/Optic/nV losing. They lost under fair circumstances where the other team was just better than them.