CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There is still progress made over that one year.  During BO2 Impact looked unbeatable (and won Champs) until coL came right after that tournament and took what Impact was doing and perfected it to the point where Impact couldn't even compete anymore.  This is a prime example of the competitive irrelevance of CoD Champs: the "world champions" became irrelevant literally overnight; and by the end of the game's life-cycle no one would argue that Impact was the "best team" over that year.

Probably the best argument you could have made I would + rep multiple times if I could 

• Upvote (+1) 3

^ Yeah kinda like how Ninja's team won the first world champs Halo 4 tournament and weren't the best squad in Halo 4  :lxthul:  the game with the most fluid gameplay and biggest skill-gap of all the halo's according to Snipedown  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I promise you I don't think my opinion is fact. The only time I got cocky is because EG truly was dominant in H2A, and I guessed them to never lose. 

If it comes off that way don't take it that way, everybody who knows me/talked to me knows I'm not an elitist/condescending person. 

no i completely understand that but when you say, "clg is CLEARLLLYY the best team" it makes it seem like you're treating your opinion like fact. adding, "in my opinion" before an opinion will prevent misunderstanding (seriously not trying to sound like a dick  :intensifies:)

anyone whos ever played sports or been a big fan of sports in general knows all this talk is just bullshit - we're all shootin the shit waiting for the action. it's not that serious

Speak for yourself, peasant.  I'll have you know I am a professional.

professional what?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Utterly ridiculous that we still don't know where Worlds is being held. I had to call off my plans to go and hold off until 2017 because they've left it way too late and I simply can't afford the plane tickets any more.

I'm out here tryna book work days off...

Really hope 343 starts to get how hard it is to support the scene with how difficult they're making it lol

Utterly ridiculous that we still don't know where Worlds is being held. I had to call off my plans to go and hold off until 2017 because they've left it way too late and I simply can't afford the plane tickets any more.

is it possible their original venue fell through which held back the announcement? because it is odd its being left so late

lmfao

is it possible their original venue fell through which held back the announcement? because it is odd its being left so late

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can someone give me a summary of the Astro/Beyond tournament with top 8 placings?

1st - CLG

2nd - Elevate with Ryanoob subbing for Munoz

3rd/4th - EG and Triggers Pound

Not sure after that, sorry.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It really is a shame for anyone that planned to attend. If people will even be allowed to attend? I'm sure they all know plenty about how plane tickets fall within a certain window and then rapidly spike in price as the date approaches. God forbid people are from overseas or only live near small airports at this point. I can't really figure out why they'd wait so long if they already know the location and spectators will be allowed. Seems to just be poor judgement if that's the case...

• Upvote (+1) 1