CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Guys, the CLEARLY best team is down 0-2 to Elevate.

CLEARLY they are 2 steps of ahead of everyone else.

3-2 CLG  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Still dropped 2 games against a makeshift elevate roster... yeah they're totally never going to lose another series with this roster in H5

• Upvote (+1) 5

3-2 series vs the #10 seed is a CLEAR indicator of being 2 steps ahead of everyone.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Still dropped 2 games against a makeshift elevate roster... yeah they're totally never going to lose another series with this roster in H5

3-2 series vs the #10 seed is a CLEAR indicator of being 2 steps ahead of everyone.  :simms:

No doubt guys, it's all jokes in good fun.

Everybody's entitled to their opinion, I just think CLG is the top team right now  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It makes me a little giddy inside seeing so many people sub and view TJs stream. I've always said the guy would be a great entertainer/streamer. I know it helps being on one of the best teams in the HWC but still, guy deserves it.

Kids a stream grinder. Good for him.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Reminder, eLevate with Munoz beat EG 6-3 in a scrim the other night.  So it isn't like Ryanoob is some magical catalyst that made them a good team.

As a team, they've suddenly remembered how to play Halo and are performing the way they did for a brief bit between OQ2 and OQ3 earlier this year (or was it 3 and 4?)

• Upvote (+1) 7

What happened to the giveaway? @@CyReN @@Saucey

The giveaway winners were chosen before game 5 of the grand finals - they literally spent 5 minutes on stream reading out 10 usernames 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The giveaway winners were chosen before game 5 of the grand finals

Oh I see. Would recommend make it little bit more clear you guys did it and it was over. A lot of us myself included thought you guys didn't do it.

Oh I see. Would recommend make it little bit more clear you guys did it and it was over. A lot of us myself included thought you guys didn't do it.

I am not sure how much more clear we could make it by them saying they are doing the giveaway and reading each individual winners name out, but I guess  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am not sure how much more clear we could make it by them saying they are doing the giveaway and reading each individual winners name out, but I guess :simms:

I'm sorry BibleThump