CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Guys, the CLEARLY best team is down 0-2 to Elevate.

CLEARLY they are 2 steps of ahead of everyone else.

Kr423r.gif

tumblr_nels64g9mG1s48ibpo1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@ssbChad Is this where you're gonna tell me I'm "dense" again and have a whole season go by where my prediction was 100% correct?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Besides the top 3, nobody is "clearly" better. The only clear different between skill is the gap between top 3 and the rest and even that is closing as we get to HWC. One thing a lot of people forget is that EG can lose 3-0 to CLG but that doesn't tell a full story. It looks bad on paper but when the individual games are close, then you really need to look at the scores of games over a period of time. Are CLG the strongest right now? Yes. Are they the best? Allegiance being the number 1 seed, not winning the X Games currently stop them being. To be the best, you need to be number 1 consistently, which NOBODY has done yet. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@ssbChad Is this where you're gonna tell me I'm "dense" again and have a whole season go by where my prediction was 100% correct?

Wasn't your prediction CLG is gonna be unbeatable? And then they lost the only LAN so far?
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Wasn't your prediction CLG is gonna be unbeatable? And then they lost the only LAN so far?

Nope. 

Said CLG looked better on paper before x-games.

My only definitive prediction I ever made was EG being unbeatable in S2 H2A and they didn't ever lose a LAN tourney (or online?)

• Downvote (-1) 1

Online should never be used to judge the best team. Completely different playing on lan having all 4 teammates together combined with nerves, coaches, etc. Until CLG wins a LAN tournament they aren't the best team. EG still holds that crown.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I made a statement a few pages back, that eLevate would make the biggest splash at Worlds.

I didn't have them beating CLG online like this, but I guess they have progressed farther than most people would believe.

Congrats to eLevate (+Ryanoob)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I made a statement a few pages back, that eLevate would make the biggest splash at Worlds.

I didn't have them beating CLG online like this, but I guess they have progressed farther than most people would believe.

I think people are forgetting that 1/4 of their team is missing.

It's not like Ryanoob isn't a huge change to their roster. I doubt they'll play as well when he's back on WFX. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I stepped out for a bit.  So eLevate + Ryan won the 4v4?

People stroking their egos like they are superlative talent scouts with an uncanny ability to spot the best team.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People stroking their egos like they are superlative talent scouts with an uncanny ability to spot the best team.

Thats a highly over-dramatic overstatement lol

We're all just talking man

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think people are forgetting that 1/4 of their team is missing.

It's not like Ryanoob isn't a huge change to their roster. I doubt they'll play as well when he's back on WFX. 

Yeah who knows. Ryanoob hasn't been too impressive on WFX though. Regardless, this is still pretty exciting to watch. Plus, next weekend is regionals.  :flames:  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 1

GUYS, all I have is the forums to go on and you're acting like they won. I hate all of you and your inaccuracies :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah who knows. Ryanoob hasn't been too impressive on WFX though. Regardless, this is still pretty exciting to watch. Plus, next weekend is regionals.  :flames:  :flames:

I think we can all see Ryanoob going to Elevate after HWC now though :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thats a highly over-dramatic overstatement lol

We're all just talking man

Just be sure to rub it in just as hard if CLG wins regionals lol.

GUYS, all I have is the forums to go on and you're acting like they won. I hate all of you and your inaccuracies :wutface:

Just the fact that they are making this a close series and actually winning it is a win in most people's books because nobody expected it (aside from eLevate, maybe).

I can't believe Ryanoob went 50-0 on the final slayer game.

• Upvote (+1) 5