CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

t0zudbF.png

thanks for that by the way, i didn't wake up this morning to spend 8 hours watching the latin american qualifiers but i guess that's the beauty of halo

also i don't speak spanish so that was fun, no joke

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So exciting. What a letdown for Allegiance.

3-0 in less than 4min.

50-29 steak dinner for Elevate.

Not a good series for tP so far

(Semis are best of 5? :O )

Looks like COD having the same problems H2A had in the beginning with hardware failing. Also, Idk if UMG is good at organizing tournaments? 

Looks like COD having the same problems H2A had in the beginning with hardware failing. Also, Idk if UMG is good at organizing tournaments? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

They're having problems with a bluetooth overload, ps4 controllers connect via bluetooth and they don't connect by wire. UMG is also the worst event organizer at time management I've seen, there's 11 scheduled matches tomorrow all bo7. Some teams haven't even played their 1st match yet.

Lol so Elevate beat EG in scrims the other night, and they are going to be in the finals of this tournament.  If EG goes to the finals of this tourney this should be good.

I remember when people negged me when I said CLG is still the best team even after EG winning x-games...

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I remember when people negged me when I said CLG is still the best team even after EG winning x-games...

As far as I am concerned, EG and CLG are very closely matched; and there hasn't been enough games to determine that CLG is better than EG.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As far as I am concerned, EG and CLG are very closely matched; and there hasn't been enough games to determine that CLG is better than EG.

What? lol

CLG is better than EG, EG needs to step it up

CLG has the potential to be the new "EG"

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 8

What? lol

CLG is better than EG, EG needs to step it up

CLG has the potential to be the new "EG"

Didn't EG win the recent lan tourney against CLG tho?

• Upvote (+1) 8