CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i just think he's advertising his brand

it cost him nothing and it was successful considering that we are talking about it lol

i just think he's advertising his brand

it cost him nothing and it was successful considering that we are talking about it lol

Just seems odd to add more to the logo for no reason what so ever.

I don't know why t2 doesn't try his hand as an eSport org owner. He's been through the whole song and dance, he knows his shit.

He should sponsor/pick up a high profile team like Triggers Pound or maybe start smaller with something like Severance.

He's got the name and the branding. I know it won't happen over night and I'm realistic about what he can or can't do at this stage in his career but it would be cool to someday see him leverage that brand and/or coach/manage.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know there's a lot of hate on T2 in these forums, but you gotta give it to the man, he was great for Halo 2-3 and the eSports community. Wouldn't mind to see him return in Halo 5 whether hes competing or commentating. 

I think T2 was/is awesome. Great player, flamboyant personality made for great entertainment, and I love seeing the OG Str8 name

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just seems odd to add more to the logo for no reason what so ever.

I'd suppose there is a reason.....maybe teasing something in the works.

If you signed up for the Beyond $2k 4v4, make sure to FILL YOUR ROSTER WITH 4 PLAYERS TOTAL.

Our system will automatically remove your team when the tournament begins if your roster isn't full.

There always seems to be so much confusion around this :simms:

I don't know why t2 doesn't try his hand as an eSport org owner. He's been through the whole song and dance, he knows his shit.

He should sponsor/pick up a high profile team like Triggers Pound or maybe start smaller with something like Severance.

He's got the name and the branding. I know it won't happen over night and I'm realistic about what he can or can't do at this stage in his career but it would be cool to someday see him leverage that brand and/or coach/manage.

Agreed. I think he could make a team like Optic. He's great at building content. Great salesman. I mean he got his face on every can of Dr Pepper.

Fuck; accidental neg. I'll make up for it somewhere.

Dude. You accidental neg more than anybody I've ever seen haha.

Wanted to wait until after X-Games was done and the conversation was slowing down, so that I didn't interrupt the X-Games talk, BUT

A few days ago we released a trailer for our new web series, "Pride." It revolves around our CSGO team but will feature content and episodes from our other teams, including Halo, as appropriate. You guys gave very positive feedback to the trailer, so I'd like to post the first episode, which we released today, here as well.

Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Let me know if you want to see something similar for our Halo team, and if you have anything in particular you want to learn about them! We want to cater episodes to the fans that support those esports most :)

I know it's not Halo related, but I appreciate when representatives of organizations post in here and just remembered I hadn't watched this though I wanted to. Just watched it, and this was very good. Made me really interested in the CS:GO Winterfox team. Hopefully a new episode of this comes out soon with the Halo guys involved as well since they'll be staying in the house (from what I understand) until regionals is over. Reminds me a lot of the Vision series, and I wish a lot more organizations did this kind of thing. Please keep these coming.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cause it would be so much better if we were just all Oynx and had nothing distinguishable to play for after that rank was achieved.

well considering some of us have jobs and school or both i can't play every day and keep a high rank in this system. So someone like me would prefer to have a 1-50 like system. They can still do rank resets so you can grind your way back to the top 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Another radar idea is maybe have something like a cod uav system. We keep the radar range the same as it is now but instead of constantly showing where the opponent is going, we change it to a sweeping sensor where it updates the dot every (5 seconds?) so that way if they really want to keep radar in there can still be some plays made especially for low/high ground battles 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

well considering some of us have jobs and school or both i can't play every day and keep a high rank in this system. So someone like me would prefer to have a 1-50 like system. They can still do rank resets so you can grind your way back to the top

Id kill myself if I had to grind 1-50 every month. I have a full time job as well and don't play everyday. That why I settle for Oynx. Top 200 should be the ones willing to work the hardest for those spots. If a person can't put the time needed to maintain Champion they don't deserve it.
  • Upvote (+1) 4