CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They are one team the first half a game, then they collectively lose their thumbs for the second half. They are really struggling to finish which is a shame.

This is just my guess, they either get frustrated or just got really discouraged and stop trying hard the second half.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

nV..... =(

I want so badly to see them on top, but it feels like it may never happen.They still have a bit of time, and they don't have to worry about actually winning regional's, but things aren't looking good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want so badly to see them on top, but it feels like it may never happen.They still have a bit of time, and they don't have to worry about actually winning regional's, but things aren't looking good.

Same here man. Ogre and Ola winning again would be so awesome. Yeah true but they still need to at least perform good. World is not guaranteed, especially with their pool.

The things I would do to have a crowd like the pax east one at season 1 finals every event...

Totally agree with this. Half the reason I believe I was so pumped that event and the old 'this is halo' line popped out. Cutting to the mass of fans watching and going wild after draw after draw and feeling there excitement was something words can't describe.
  • Upvote (+1) 8

Idk, I think CLG losing like 8 or 9 games over the course of 3 or 4 scrim nights with 10+ games each is a pretty big deal.

• Upvote (+1) 4

True but still, I think it's been 3 weeks? Really hope they click very soon.

If this team weren't so LAN-stacked I'd be worried as well. We all remember S2 C9's performance online vs LAN...

• Upvote (+1) 4

You guys put waaay too much emphasis on winning scrim games.

Scrims are about practice. Not wins/losses

Practicing what though? If you're trying to practice how to setup for a map/gametype (like Strongholds Plaza or whatever), surely if you're executing the setup you want, you'd expect to do well? Or if you're trying to iron out communication issues, you should see some improvement over time, right? I don't think you can consistently lose to good teams in scrims and then expect to suddenly turn it on at Regionals and be able to beat the best. If you're improving, I'd expect to see an upturn in results. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

????

Lost a gunfight vs someone absolute & he had.....rocks  :wutface:

blown-away.gif

Towey dubbed it "the worst play from a pro player" he's ever seen 

I know a lot of scrims happened tonight, has Tormented posted any scores?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Totally agree with this. Half the reason I believe I was so pumped that event and the old 'this is halo' line popped out. Cutting to the mass of fans watching and going wild after draw after draw and feeling there excitement was something words can't describe.

I have a feeling next week will be just as nuts. All I want to know is where the Championship will be held so I can book my shit and go

• Upvote (+1) 1

The casuals in the Warzone game I just played were asking each other if they noticed the 4v4 tournament posting from the daily message and were thinking of forming a team to compete. I very happy to see that Beyond is gaining some exposure outside of the competitive community.

• Upvote (+1) 7

The casuals in the Warzone game I just played were asking each other if they noticed the 4v4 tournament posting from the daily message and were thinking of forming a team to compete. I very happy to see that Beyond is gaining some exposure outside of the competitive community.

Been out of the scene a bit. Are we growing pretty well again? Sure seems like it from the few things I've been watching and all the new faces on the site

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You guys put waaay too much emphasis on winning scrim games.

Scrims are about practice. Not wins/losses

love this post. i completely understand people love to look at online w/l and kdr but at the end of the day it means squat as x-games proved

i think nV need a team LAN

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It is very possible EnVy won't make it out of their pool. I hate to sound like a broken record, but EnVy are scrimming dT right now, and Ogre2 had 0 kills on Coliseum TS for most of the game. I can see him getting dropped if they don't make it to Worlds. Love the guy, but it's time to hang up the sticks. Put some new blood on this squad and they'll be a top2-3 team.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Ogre 2 has been on a championship caliber team since 2010 so I imagine he might have lost a lot of drive after he got dropped. Always willing to be proven wrong though.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's just 11+ years of No Radar/Abilities conditioning. Maybe No Radar is Key? I know as good as Ola has gotten in the last Fortnight, he'd be imeasurably better without it. Same goes for all the pro's I'd hope.

• Upvote (+1) 4