CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Apparently SoaR and Denial scrimmed tonight does anyone have the score of that?

Here ya go!

YpH6OuR.png

EDIT: Too slow

• Upvote (+1) 3

While not necessarily a major export, Denial also won GoW Champs this year.

The point is they are a well-known organization with a pretty sizeable presence in the eSports scene.

People wouldn't neg you if you weren't being a pedantic knob. Chill your beans, bro. We're here to have fun.

In the short time I've been here, I've only seen him NOT "chill his beans"

Wow CLG 100-0'd OpTic on Strongholds Empire. Looks like all of OpTic's scrims tonight they couldn't maintain anything on strongholds, they really need to work on that.

I really don't think the Wrecking Gaming logo is similar enough to FB's to be getting mad over. The concept is the same, but there are enough differences to make it unique imo.

7bffc47628863c15caba3f8a0a583788.pnge8f8fc09f5f108e3e1c9960063d83432.png

Imagine trying to read the series score if some day you saw Final Boss vs Wrecking Gaming play eachother, WAY to similar imo. Especially as its another esports team.

Its never ok to rip off a logo, but if they were a company that, maybe, sold a food product it would not be so bad but for another esports team to brand themselves with a logo so obviously similar to FB is crazy.

Edit: 933009350fa618f8e015507f7b917568.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Watching Stellur stream right now and he hardly calls out until he dies. They are going to have to work on that.

People said he didn't communicate well on OG either.

He's studly skill-wise. I think a lot of times he doesn't want to make an "unnecessary" call out, so he tries to handle any situation he thinks he can rather than call for assistance.

Once he gets used to his teammates and the need to be constantly making them aware, he's going to take off.

There are too many teams I'd love to see do good....but not enough slots to fill at regionals.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thank you, Tormented, for your diligent work.

• Upvote (+1) 4

A 6-team lan or something would clearly be most beneficial for Optic and everyone involved, but I'm sure their house doesn't have enough space. If they could invite even 2 teams, I would say they should get a team that they can split games against and then EG or CLG. EG or CLG would show them the absolute top level of H5 gameplay in a way that they can only learn by being stomped on by them, and the other team would give them good practice while allowing them to get some confidence. The only question is whether EG or CLG would find it worth their time.

I mean. We've played fairly great against every team except CLG the past few days. Still working out many kinks

Oh ya I agree, I'm just talking about over the last couple weeks since you formed including X games, completely destroying liquid and then you get 3-1'd by epsilon. Granted you had only been together for like a week, but don't worry I'm still rooting for you.....behind 2gre's team....where he goes I follow

RNG looking fresh, good to see.

Does RNG have a dedicated Sniper? I feel like that may be one of their downfalls, Spartan/Ninja/Stellur all seem to pick up Snipe and I feel like Stellur/Victory may fit that role better, seeing Ninja and Spartan as the main Slayers.

I mean. Ninja isn't bad with sniper and if it meant he stopped pushing, maybe he should be the one to pick it up? Slayer is obviously his weakest gametype due to his constant pushing and high death rate. But maybe if he had the sniper, he'd slow down? I dunno.

Can't remember who it was but one of the commentators during the EMEA finals said the same thing about one of the Infused players. Something about him always pushing but his teammates would gladly let him pick up the snipe because then he'd stay back and not give away deaths, as well as picking off players with the snipe.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh ya I agree, I'm just talking about over the last couple weeks since you formed including X games, completely destroying liquid and then you get 3-0'd by epsilon. Granted you had only been together for like a week, but don't worry I'm still rooting for you.....behind 2gre's team....where he goes I follow

They didn't get 3-0'd. They took a game off Epsilon (3-1) which got them 2nd place in the group and advanced to semis.

So, regionals won't have facecams because of spectator mode, right? I really like facecams in tournaments.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So, regionals won't have facecams because of spectator mode, right? I really like facecams in tournaments.

If what Che said previously about implementing an improved spectator mode without the delay for tournaments is true, I don't see why we wouldn't have player cams.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If what Che said previously about implementing an improved spectator mode without the delay for tournaments is true, I don't see why we wouldn't have player cams.

Hopefully they make some announcements this Friday because time is running out lol.

They didn't get 3-0'd. They took a game off Epsilon (3-1) which got them 2nd place in the group and advanced to semis.

Oh, which gametype did they win?

I hope this isn't the case. I love facecams. Really makes you feel like you are watching as LAN and not a OQ