CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That would be @@Wonderboy and yes it had more than enough. He should have it by worlds :)

All the more reason for he and @@Onset to be casting at Worlds. That whole Harry Potter bit was fantastic.

Haha. Thanks man. Hope it was entertaining! Yeah he did get enough, he's getting it done end of February. We will be doing a video on it so ill post it up on here ;)

Drives on the opposite side of the road.  Justifies sig on the opposite side of the page.  Checks out boys, he's English.

a47d9ad2075c6c6ae165dac74417183c.jpg

Also where is this man's VIP status? I mean for god's sake he dressed as Ron Weasley for our entertainment.

Damn right.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Thanks. This'll be exciting. Gonna go make a sandwich for lunch and watch the coliseum game leading up to the explosion, then the explosion.

Meh, its not that big of a deal.  He was right and it was over within like 20 seconds. I'm sure that kind of shit happens on every team just not on stream haha

I remember there being a 343 tweet about spectator mode improvements, did those improvements show up in the LCQ broadcast?

I was only watching from FS's perspective for the tourney. 

Its kind of sad we are getting bomb soon but its too late to integrate with HWC 

• Upvote (+1) 1

DvEjIUv.png

UGD9a4J.png

Jwt9UPz.png

Damage per death!  Awesome dude!  I think there is something to be said for players that don't necessarily have a super high k/d but still have a lot of damage.  The damage to death ratio captures those moments where players are bringing enemies to one shots and yet the enemy scrambles away.  These moments are important for the aggressor because it puts the enemy team at a moment of weakness while their teammate hides in fear of being picked off.  I love the damage stat! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its kind of sad we are getting bomb soon but its too late to integrate with HWC 

They wouldn't have done it anyway. It would be completely inconsistent for players to have to master new maps/gametypes in a months time. 

Season 2 will introduce new things, but it would be even cooler if it was an entirely new pool of maps and gametypes, maybe with a few incredible ones returning.

They wouldn't have done it anyway. It would be completely inconsistent for players to have to master new maps/gametypes in a months time. 

Season 2 will introduce new things, but it would be even cooler if it was an entirely new pool of maps and gametypes, maybe with a few incredible ones returning.

What I would give to see The Pit reinterpreted for Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy shit!

I don't think that I've ever seen CSR that high.

I will continue to say, Formal can replace ANYONE and that team will win Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I will continue to say, Formal can replace ANYONE and that team will win Worlds.

Lol, Christ, I love Formal as much as the next guy, but formal is no where near as good as the top players.

Could he if he played as much as everybody? Fuck yes, I agree. Right now though he's not good in comparison. He's playing with some good people.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lol apg, lethul, formal, and snakebite destroyed Overdrive a few times in a row, 100-9 on a strongholds plaza lol.  Formal could not only be on a top 16 team, he is dominating the 15th seeded team.  granted its with like the 2 best players and apg

Granted we lost by a huge margin; I would like to provide excuses (:

I don't think Marb was on our team. Levy is being throttled by his ISP. I just got internet back after 9 and a half days of Verizon's delicious dicking.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lets not forget we are getting a PRO LEAGUE!!!!

So hyped for that following Worlds!

• Upvote (+1) 3

He was playing with Lethul, Apg and Spartan. I could probably beat some 15 seeded team too.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

On the hat with his face on the hat he's wearing will there be another face wearing his hat?

Will it be hats with faces all the way down?

EDIT to add this gif which isn't great but it's 4am.

d8NYqmE.gif

Infinite face hats!

Lets not forget we are getting a PRO LEAGUE!!!!

So hyped for that following Worlds!

I'll be hyped when they remove radar.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Can we get one EG vs CLG scrim? CLG could probably use some closer comp and I need another taste of what we got at X-games.

4204103.jpg

Sorry accidental neg :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thats why I said it was too late lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd rather not see remakes, I'd rather see new maps. People can cite about how CS:GO uses the same maps, but the game hasn't shifted as drastically as what Halo CE to Halo 5 has, or any Halo to Halo 5 for that matter.

I was bored as shit watching H2A with the same maps that already had the meta figured out years prior.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there a place on this thread or site that covers the non-NA qualifiers (since this is the main HWC thread)? Just a thought, am curious. 

Basically, where to find links to scores / results of EMEA / ANZ / APAC regional finals. I get that most of the people here are only interested in the NA scene, but it would be good to have something. Or are mods just currently waiting for the NA ones to finish before putting some stuff for the HWC as a whole? (not being critical, just wondering) No need to have articles and OQ stuff (since the scene is much smaller overseas), just links like on the first post to the regional tournament results or something. 

I was looking at Halotracker for some scrim results earlier and I saw even they pulled a graphic from Halo. Generally I find MLG / ESL to be a clusterfuck (and especially with Halo Waypoint) since things are either not website-optimized or are extremely difficult to locate (hidden links, etc). I come to TB to catch up on my HWC needs with a limited schedule and it would be cool to have some non-NA stuff (where possible). For example, I heard Immunity and Exile 5 were decent teams (and of course the EMEA ones are no slouches either), but I've had to literally go on Twitter easter egg hunts to find out who these players / teams generally are over the past couple days since I couldn't catch all the action on stream.