CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

lol, flowers? Really?

R8Op6Xb.jpg

Even though I'm an immigrant, this hurts my American spirit so much. Flowers lol.

orwevik.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope optic enjoyed their moment in the limelight becuase I think they won't win a single match in pool play at regionals

And their group sucks

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

A few things RNG need to do to get better before regionals:

1. Spend equal the amount time as a team reviewing games and looking for better starting strats for each gametype. Practice is pointless if you're not learning from it and just playing to win the series.

2. Stellur needs to communicate a little more on what he is doing in game and calling for assistance more.

3. VicX needs to start prioritizing his gun fights better, more often than not, I see him challenging kills when there is another enemy closer to him ready to clean him up.  

4. Ninja needs to minimize the mistakes and bad pushes in game. This habit is developed when you constantly play against average players and assume it will work against top pro teams. If you are going to play MM the majority of the day, play your life as if its a 49-49 situation every time, don't play cocky because your opponents are bad. Try to improve your mental game, especially after a loss.

5. Spartan as the leader of this team needs to try to keep his teammates morale up. Tyler can come across as condescending in the manner/tone that he speaks sometimes when he is frustrated and that can negatively effect the way his teammates approach a situation in game. He is clearly the best individual player on that team so when he starts to get pissed off that shit isn't getting done, his teammates will get the message that he thinks he's too good for them.

6.(Optional) Get a more assertive coach. 

I do not want RNG to fail.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A few things RNG need to do to get better before regionals:

1. Spend equal the amount time as a team reviewing games and looking for better starting strats for each gametype. Practice is pointless if you're not learning from it and just playing to win the series.

2. Stellur needs to communicate a little more on what he is doing in game and calling for assistance more.

3. VicX needs to start prioritizing his gun fights better, more often than not, I see him challenging kills when there is another enemy closer to him ready to clean him up.  

4. Ninja needs to minimize the mistakes and bad pushes in game. This habit is developed when you constantly play against average players and assume it will work against top pro teams. If you are going to play MM the majority of the day, play your life as if its a 49-49 situation every time, don't get cocky because your opponents are bad. Try to improve your mental game, especially after a loss.

5. Spartan as the leader of this team needs to try to keep his teammates morale up. Tyler can come across as condescending in the manner that he speaks sometimes when he is frustrated and that can negatively effect the way his teammates approach a situation in game. He is clearly the best individual player on that team so when he starts to get pissed off that shit isn't getting done, his teammates will get the message that he is too good for them.

6.(Optional) Get a more assertive coach. 

I do not want RNG to fail.

#4 is spot on. Growing up my coaches for various sports always told me you play like you practice.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

But there is an 'I' in team...

zrbkp67.png

Edit: Someone already used my line, +rep to that sir

Wow fabE choked that so hard. Speed was WAY too confident in his no-scope. Pushing up like that in blue with a four kill lead with your sniper? Questionable.

• Upvote (+1) 2

worst part about Flame's stream yesterday is now I have that Rihanna song they kept playing stuck in my head, lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

worst part about Flame's stream yesterday is now I have that Rihanna song they kept playing stuck in my head, lol

workworkwork

workworkwork

workworkwork

workworkwork

workworkwork

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm glad RNG got off last night on a good note after that blow up but it needed to be said. 

Instead of finger pointing they all need to acknowledge they lost and figure out how to fix it. When there on they have so much potential but most of the time there off. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Song is dope when you got a hot chick dancing with you tho.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flameswords stream last night was awesome. It went from you could feel the tension and desperation during close games in his voice to a wave of relief when they won.

26k+ viewers too? Pretty damn impressive.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Flameswords stream last night was awesome. It went from you could feel the tension and desperation during close games in his voice to a wave of relief when they won.

26k+ viewers too? Pretty damn impressive.

Think he almost hit 30k, highest was 28.7 or 29k I think.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is not a good look.

Vu4d54C.png

It's not about being a good look.

That is Ghost Ayame, my friend.

• Upvote (+1) 7