CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wonder if they will up the prize pool for regionals. They raised the prize pool for all of the other regional tournaments and the NA regionals is by far the largest. 75-100k would be nice. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wouldn't say he "exploded" since he was somewhat calm. He did make a lot of good points, pretty much tried to take charge of the team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

arguing with teammates during practice is normal. michael jordan punched a few of his teammates during scrimmages lol. when you are so passionate about winning and want it more than anything - you strive for perfection and its super stressful on the mind

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

anddddddddd after Spartan went off on everyone.

U2OfV8m.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wow, I'm glad I refreshed the forums before deciding to go to bed. Spartan went full alpha on them lol, that was something. That awkward silence after he blew up was unbearable.

:wutface: Any time I watch Renegades I can't help but notice that Stellur is a pretty awful communicator. Maybe it's because it's just scrims but still.

I don't understand Ninja's playstyle. He's -60 in this series. Yes I know he's bad tonight but he can be very good but too often, he's way too aggressive. I'm just curious why he hasn't really change his playstyle?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Was busy tonight so I'm gonna rewatch some of the Optic games cause it sounds like I missed a lot of hype. I've never been a fan of them, but I respect the hell out of FS and the Optic brand, and I'm a really big fan of Hecz, so it's good to see them win.

Also, I agree with Spartan, and I definitely think someone on that team had to say something because they seem to have plateaued. I also agree with what he said after though, it probably shouldn't have happened on stream. Can't blame the guy for being passionate though, that's one of the best qualities to have.

CLG 11 - 0 RNG as of now.

Vic X and Ninja have really struggled tonight, Vic X especially. I don't normally like to look into stats too much, but Victory is 60-120 tonight. That's about as rough as it gets.

i never understood argueing over bad plays and defending yourself, like if you lost a game obviously you guys did something wrong and they did something right.  Don't worry about being at fault, just listen, say what you think happened, and admit when you're wrong and make it clear when you are right.  why the hell would you defend yourself at the expense of winning a game?

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i never understood argueing over bad plays and defending yourself, like if you lost a game obviously you guys did something wrong and they did something right. Don't worry about being at fault, just listen, say what you think happened, and admit when you're wrong and make it clear when you are right. why the hell would you defend yourself at the expense of winning a game?

You are a lot more mature than the majority of halo players out there.

It's okay to make mistakes, like Michael Jordan said, you learn more from your failures than you do your successes