CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Optic could actually make it out of their pool if they qualify for Regionals. They'd have Allegiance, Dream Team, and Triggers Pound.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was screaming at my computer. FS should have grabbed their flag as insurance - they were right in the base.

• Upvote (+1) 3

2-1 now. Flame just shut down Lifestyle after the game and the chat is goin at Mike now lmao

Yea but Lifestyle does need to calm himself a bit. Dude is getting way to hype to make smart callouts and decisions. #composure

• Upvote (+1) 2

Optic could actually make it out of their pool if they qualify for Regionals. They'd have Allegiance, Dream Team, and Triggers Pound.

I've been thinking the same thing. Second in that group is very realistic. 

The irony when the only channel ahead of Flamesword on twitch right now is Red Bull Esports.

You'd think they'd tweet out the stream, along with HCS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

2-1 now. Flame just shut down Lifestyle after the game and the chat is goin at Mike now lmao

I mean Gary was really just trying to keep the morale high and FS said that he's going crazy. Hopefully Flame doesn't go on tilt.

The irony when the only channel ahead of Flamesword on twitch right now is Red Bull Esports.

Lmfao when i saw the front page i thought the redbull thing had something to do with FS.

Also, i feel awful for FearItself, i really wish he got on optic. And what round did Poseys team go out in?