CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

a1aAUV9.png

So that's 30,413

We approaching xgames numbers in this LCQ.

EDIT: flame is at like 25k now. so add some more to those numbers.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The storylines will drive Halo to success

That TS Regret was pretty impressive. Gary with the classic comment, "we usually suck at that map!"

If anyone was still doubting the power of OpTic's fanbase, there you go. Flame with 25k viewers. Imagine if OpTic had a championship contending team and made the finals of worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why is fat boii cratos calling everyone a dumb nerd, isn't that literally what he is? An Ignorant nerd

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Who is coaching optic? Is stellur in the optic house?

I'm pretty sure flame asked bigT to coach but I'm not sure if it was a serious offer or not

So if Optic wins this game, do Lifestyle and Chaser move into the house? Its crazy, because if they lose this series, I don't even think Optic has a Halo team tomorrow.

We're all nerds here. Who cares about what Cratos said.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Untitled.png

#WEBACK?

there's only 2 video games in that list that are exclusives and halo is at the top. that is quite the accomplishment in such a short revival period. thank you 343 and greenwall! bless up

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If anyone was still doubting the power of OpTic's fanbase, there you go. Flame with 25k viewers. Imagine if OpTic had a championship contending team and made the finals of worlds.

Well Hecz is actually tweeting it out. During H2A everyone kept on noting how there was little to no mention. 

So if Optic wins this game, do Lifestyle and Chaser move into the house? Its crazy, because if they lose this series, I don't even think Optic has a Halo team tomorrow.

I doubt they would move in but i could see them coming for the regional grind. If they won worlds, then they move in lol

I'm pretty sure flame asked bigT to coach but I'm not sure if it was a serious offer or not

Mr. Chilakabublaka coaches halo?

• Upvote (+1) 1