CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Stop getting so mad, Optic heard it from another Pro (not gonna say who just in case I'm wrong) not a 12 year old in his chat. And how is Flame giving them a replay bad, you make no sense.

First of all I didn't mean to make it sound like the replay was bad, I meant so contrast how He goes from tweeting shit about a dude when there's not anything that actually PROVES it true to going to making the right decision in replaying. basically I'm just tired of everyone believing shit without proof.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone know if 'Legendary' ever had a team logo?

Even from older days?

Thank You

300px-Legendz.jpg

The OG

• Upvote (+1) 1

Suspector had to leave his movie to stream during the game so he can prove he's not playing...

This is why I said to wait, don't assume anything right away.

Edit: Late

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well we have proof its not Suspector, all is good. Sucks that it happened but you can't ignore it either.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

kudos to optic, integrity when someone like naded takes a 14-9 slayer win after a lag out

No one remembers integrity - only champions.

• Downvote (-1) 1

300px-Legendz.jpg

The OG

Thats from the Mantrain, Ogre 1 and Gandhi  team in h3

• Upvote (+1) 2

So sad how so many people can take a joke that seriously.

Also, someone so eloquently put this in my house "The game took so long because they had to give 'That Gary' some time to sink in so they can get that laser-like focus before the game"

GLHF, may the best team win. Its better for halo as a whole if optic wins though.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Glad to see Optic win that game. Would hate for the replay to cost them the tourney and have them regret making that choice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good Lord. Great insult too. Calling someone a nerd in a derogatory way when you literally play a video game 8 hours a day is also pretty hilarious.

aaaaand deleted... anyone grab a screencap?

I don't blame Optic for calling them out though. Better safe than sorry imo. 

• Upvote (+1) 2