CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If this is true, burton and i have been officially screwed in the last two tournaments from bs. :/

Honestly surprised optic made it there.. hope Psylince has been the one ALWAYS playing too. Hmmm.. Maniac to choke game 5 then vlog about it pz

I talked to the guy whom is coaching Legendary, and he said that what Flamesword said is straight up not true.

It's probably not, but you seriously think the guy would say it was true?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think it's bullshit. Why would Suspector throw away a chance at 200k to help his friend qualify. Even if it can't be proved why would you risk this and your reputation? 

Sorry if I'm out of the loop, why do people dislike Cratos? Haven't been following Allegiance much

He's a douchebag, essentially.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hit the wrong rep... the struggle is real

1000 hail mary's for you!

Yea basically some people heard them speculating about it. This reminds me of Lifestyle talking about how Allegiance would "throw" matches in OT5 for him if they matched up (since it didn't matter to Allegiance).

This is why (like I said with the Allegiance issue) you don't even JOKE about this shit!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it's bullshit. Why would Suspector throw away a chance at 200k to help his friend qualify. Even if it can't be proved why would you risk this and your reputation? 

Blood brothers.

I mean why would he say otherwise if it was true?

"Yes, we're cheating and substituting Suspector. Anymore questions?"

You guys are painful.

If suspector was gonna play for legendary, he would obviously do it and say nothing. Its OBVIOUSLY a joke. Stop, youre being waypoint kids.

edit: please more negs, you idiots.

i want hysteria level negs. lets see where we stand on this matter next week. Last week lifestyle was being a scumbag and you have all seemingly forgot and become optic fans. Use your brains. You cant prove matter like this, let go.

People are negging you because you're being a dick.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Think they were saying he would only play in Finals for him. So his previous game stats are irrelevant.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Suspector is really good at this game so I think it would be obvious regardless.

Psylince has gone negative in 1 game in all of today

It's probably not, but you seriously think the guy would say it was true?

I've known him my whole life and he's the most honest guy I know, but if it doesn't convince you I can't blame you. Just throwing it out there since Flamesword decided to accuse then of it publicly over twitter.

What are the chances that this was just a joke taken out of context?

Exactly why you don't joke about that type of stuff (for the 3rd time I've said this).