CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm sure this is all BS. No way Suspector would be that dumb, or that other teammates would go along with it.

I hope it's not true because that would really fuck with the integrity of the scene and the pro players. It would also potentially fuck over a very good team and be a completely anti-climatic ending to this LCQ.

Looks like they are going to play though.

Like everybody else said, there is no way anybody would be able to prove suspector was playing. They cant DQ him. 

So yeah apparently commonly was in their party and heard something about it. Its still obviously just speculation but man if its true I hope he gets caught somehow.

I'm sure this is all BS. No way Suspector would be that dumb, or that other teammates would go along with it.

Suspector and Psylince are best friends/locals apparently.

Been rooting for optic for the whole thing but i can't believe my dude Psylince could win this thing. Been on my list for a few years now and i gotta root for him to make regionals 

The only way to stop this is to not give the other team the extra time that they wanted and it looks like that's what they're doing.

If true Suspector should be banned from HWC, the bad part is that Allegiance would be fucked unless they were allowed to grab a new 4th

If you read the rules there are special cases where you can sub a 4th (someone can't make an event for instance).

I'm pretty sure people were saying to DQ because they were asking for 30 mins..

If Naded found out, he would castrate Suspector in his sweatshop. I like Suspector, too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys are painful.

If suspector was gonna play for legendary, he would obviously do it and say nothing. Its OBVIOUSLY a joke. Stop, youre being waypoint kids.

edit: please more negs, you idiots.

i want hysteria level negs. lets see where we stand on this matter next week. Last week lifestyle was being a scumbag and you have all seemingly forgot and become optic fans. Use your brains. You cant prove matter like this, let go.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 15

I'm not judging anyone unless it's proven true, at this point there is no way to prove it is though. Optic needs to play and win, don't get your mind set on something like this.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I talked to the guy whom is coaching Legendary, and he said that what Flamesword said is straight up not true.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Innocent until proven guilty. And there's not really any way to prove this I don't think... So most likely nothing will come out of this whole substitution thing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sounds like Suspector is....

*puts shades on*

the number 1 suspect.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hit the wrong rep... the struggle is real

• Upvote (+1) 1

I talked to the guy whom is coaching Legendary, and he said that what Flamesword said is straight up not true.

I mean why would he say otherwise if it was true?

• Upvote (+1) 4