CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Only personal thing I saw skimming through recent tweets was that he won't be covering Daytona because he has to work.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40HCSLiveTweets%20food&src=typd

That's just a couple (hate to link, but hey there's proof), I unfollowed personally because it got annoying to read, I want updates if I'm out not that kind of crap.

It's their account and they can do w/e, but it just looks bad overall if you want to be taken seriously.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Until I have some info about Heinz, who I love, I will show my support to Winterfox. Awesome players all of them.

Sorry. I'm hoping sometime this month. I appreciate the support, though. If everything falls into place, I think it will be worth the wait.  :)

• Upvote (+1) 9

Sorry. I'm hoping sometime this month. I appreciate the support, though. If everything falls into place, I think it will be worth the wait.  :)

waiting for Formal to check out the COD schedule?

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40HCSLiveTweets%20food&src=typd

That's just a couple (hate to link, but hey there's proof), I unfollowed personally because it got annoying to read, I want updates if I'm out not that kind of crap.

It's their account and they can do w/e, but it just looks bad overall if you want to be taken seriously.

This is the reason I don't follow them either, and another reason I hate the Reddit Live feature. Every time I need live updates, I get opinions mixed with personal thoughts and it just gets to be too much. 

Reason for this seemingly out of the blue random prediction?

idk, he's teamed with VicX,FiS, and Hysteria in the past and did okay with them. Could see his play style fitting pretty well in that team too since Legit has a somewhat similar play style to Ola. 

Also, it would make the most sense for Legit considering pretty much all of the guys he usually teams with already have teams/aren't available. Naded and Gooby already have their own thing going on, T2's not competing, and Ryanoob and Ninja have their respective teams.

But the real reason is because VicX gave that :intel: by retweeting Legit's "Brizz is back" tweet. :kappa:  

The upsetting thing about WFX splitting is that they never got the chance to play EG on LAN. Could've been a great series.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Last minute prediction that Legit will be going to C9. 

I feel like if Legit was coming back, he'd almost 100% go to Naded and Goofy. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Spoiler: They would have lost

Who knows. I think WFX at their peak were a team on equal footing with CLG and Denial. CLG and Denial were both able to take a series from EG at one point.

Naded to C9? Did team with Victory on The Agency.

I wish, but i feel like Naded is going to team up with Str8Sick, Goofy and ELTOWN

• Upvote (+1) 1

Best Man will be C9's 4th, quote me. He shares the same personality as the other 3 so it would be a good fit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We were not happy with any of our performances in the past 2 seasons and have been looking at exactly what it was that caused us not to excel in the past 2 season like we wanted. 

CS:GO  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heinz, Pistola +2?

Best Man will be C9's 4th, quote me. He shares the same personality as the other 3 so it would be a good fit.

If Best Man is serious about playing, this could be a "safe" pick for this team. 

Pretty confident that Ola is teaming with Heinz and APG, and that Bestman will be C9s 4th. If Legit is serious I think he could end up on that team with Ola Heinz and APG barring a return by Formal. If Formal does come back I'm not sure but Legit could possibly get on that team with Naded in place of el ToWn or the other one (sorry forgot)

I still expect to see more players become active again for H5 but until then it is hard to predict.