CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Mannnn, I don't know if Flame should have tweeted that out.

If that's NOT true he should seriously damaged Suspectors reputation because #greenwall will tear him apart.

Flame should have waited, remember what happened to him when people thought he dropped Maniac?

There are 20k ppl watching this stream man, the tweet is the least concerning for Suspector lol

If that's really happening I'd love to see them and AE catch a DQ finally after the shit that went on in other cups. Either way they need to be sure.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There are 20k ppl watching this stream man, the tweet is the least concerning for Suspector lol

This is also true

So someone made a wild claim? If there is absolutely no substantial evidence then there is no point in even entertaining the rumor. Just move on.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So is Suspector playing on Psylince's account all during this LCQ or is he doing it now they are in the finals ?

Ban Suspector, and don't allow Allegiance to compete in HWC. They have to come down hard on this and make an example of this situation. 

If true Suspector should be banned from HWC, the bad part is that Allegiance would be fucked unless they were allowed to grab a new 4th

The shadiest of moves ?  If it is indeed true...I just feel bad for Naded because he finally is on a team that can win and probably wont because Suspector could be banned in HCS for doing this.

Ban Suspector, and don't allow Allegiance to compete in HWC. They have to come down hard on this and make an example of this situation. 

They would have to pick up an AM player, talk about a golden ticket.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If this is true, honestly ban Suspector from the HCS.

seems like that would be a no brainer.

i'd feel bad for his team, but you can't have stuff like this if the goal is to get more people to take pro gaming seriously. 

Theres no proof of anything, to be fair

• Upvote (+1) 2

How are you gonna prove that he's playing on it though?

• Upvote (+1) 1

What evidence do we have or is everyone just making assumptions?

• Upvote (+1) 1

They would have to pick up an AM player, talk about a golden ticket.

#PickUpFIS

• Upvote (+1) 4

i dont understand why you would play for somebody else. smh. is this just speculation or is this real?