CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Optic vs Legendary in finals

Flame, Maniac, Lifestyle, Chaser

vs

CptAnarchy, Sargoth, Psylince, Squallaye

When is the last time Halo had this many viewers?

I want to rephrase this as when was the last time a Halo pro has had this many viewers? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sucks to see FiS get knocked out , also sucks that Cpt. anarchy or anyone on optic will have to get knocked out. All of these guys should be top 16.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If today, of all days, you aren't rooting for OpTic, then I have lost faith in you. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I want to rephrase this as when was the last time a Halo pro has had this many viewers?

The answer to that, would be never.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Flame played really, really well that series. I'll be somewhat surprised if Optic doesn't win against Legendary.

I love what is happening today with Optic Halo, man. I go to twitch and it seems like 85-90% of people truly want them to qualify and I just love the fact how almost 20k people can come together to support a team that was being trashed on the whole season! I love Halo!

• Upvote (+1) 8

Dude......it's almost as if Optic is destined to make it to the finals and win at this point. Even when they start chocking and it seems like its over, they win.

maybe not destiny, maybe clutch?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sucks to see FiS get knocked out , also sucks that Cpt. anarchy or anyone on optic will have to get knocked out. All of these guys should be top 16.

Yeah, definitely. Captain Anarchy is probably the only other player still playing besides Ogre 2 that competed in H1 events (someone correct me if I'm wrong). 

The power of Optic fanbase jeez. Also Optic beat Cpt Anarchy's team earlier in Arena MM but they should just erase that and take them very serious

• Upvote (+1) 1

maybe not destiny, maybe clutch?

please dont use Flamesword and destiny in same sentence...bad memories lol

edit: shouldve quoted the other guy

• Upvote (+1) 2