CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why do people not understand the qualifiers have been pulling these viewers for a month straight except spread out over 10 popular players. Flameswords like the only one left streaming so everyones in his stream.

Lethul only hit 3k viewers during that super drama, this is one player getting 15k views, it's nuts!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why do people not understand the qualifiers have been pulling these viewers for a month straight except spread out over 10 popular players. Flameswords like the only one left streaming so everyones in his stream.

Pretty sure if OpTic wasn't in this tournament, full of no pro teams, the viewership would be much lower than the past qualifiers which have all the big names in them. You are seriously downplaying the impact OpTic has on viewership. It's also great for Halo in general. Lots of CoD people coming over and watching could lead to more players and such.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't recall Halo getting 20k during any of the Online Qualifiers

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok so I don't care about the OpTic team at all, but after seeing the viewers Flamesword has I 'get' it now. I knew the OpTic brand had some serious pull, but this is crazy.

Consider me humbled.

I'm very invested in this Optic run now, hearts pounding when the games get close, and I wouldn't consider myself an Optic fan. I can't believe the pull Optic has.

Having Optic at the major events is very important for the growth of the scene. We've seen crazy growth over the last 2 months and Optic will only help that growth.

If only they were a championship contender.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've been ride or die status quo since 2011 and to be honest I just gave up on them for HWC. This is really exciting for me. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't recall Halo getting 20k during any of the Online Qualifiers

They did get over 10k across all the streams though during all the OT's. That is true.

I also think that if Optic wasn't in this we'd have <5k viewers for the LCQ though.

But for instance I'm in Flames stream and I'm never in his stream during an OT. I'm always in Lethul, Snipedown, Roy, Royal2, etc. streams though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OpTic playing their hearts out right now.

Nice to see.

• Upvote (+1) 2

OpTic playing their hearts out right now.

Nice to see.

It is. Glad to see them actually doing well.

Lethul only hit 3k viewers during that super drama, this is one player getting 15k views, it's nuts!

The power of the #GreenWall

Flamesword passing up weapons that are easier to use, have faster kill times, and 3 times the red reticle range is mind numbing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Flame using Hydra. On Plaza.  Without lock-on.   :apg:

It's actually really good to spam at people and make them weak. It's still capable of a two hit kill without lockon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That was almost all bad, they were falling apart. Not to mention the 10 kill lead they blew at the beginning. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dude......it's almost as if Optic is destined to make it to the finals and win at this point. Even when they start chocking and it seems like its over, they win.

dude wtf they almost choked. Why the hell were they forcing you have...... the lead stay back!!!

OPTIC are playing sloppy, not a good thing even with wins.