CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

2 more games........any noticeable teams that can give Optic a real scare left? I have no idea of the teams that made it this far and I also understand that any team at this point is a threat.

Jesus christ Maniac goes full tunnel vision some of the time. There were a handful of times he could have run the flag and he chose to sit in the enemy rocket corner and go for kills.

Damn that was a crazy game. I watched that from Rabids stream. Was nuts

Is FS allergic to any pickups other than SMG?  Passes randomly on BR, Snipe, and Rocks all in one game.  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Great game. You could tell Flame was nervous a good portion of that game. Came through in the end though. 

Is FS allergic to any pickups other than SMG? Passes randomly on BR, Snipe, and Rocks all in one game. :wutface:

he said he leaves br/dmr for teammates but they respawn fast enough he should get them.

Is FS allergic to any pickups other than SMG?  Passes randomly on BR, Snipe, and Rocks all in one game.  :wutface:

I think he leaves them for his team mates, even BRs

2 more games........any noticeable teams that can give Optic a real scare left? I have no idea of the teams that made it this far and I also understand that any team at this point is a threat.

Laser Focus is about to give them a run.

Warhawks most likely going to beat Orbit, they could give them a run I think.

Legendary can both give them a run as well.

It will be a good top 4

All the lower tier weapons are on 20 second dynamic timers, there is no reason to pass them up.

• Upvote (+1) 4

he said he leaves br/dmr for teammates but they respawn fast enough he should get them.

That seems kind of silly imo. Why not use those weapons to kill enemy players for the weapons they drop, and your teammates get those?

there was so many times they could have returned flag and ran flags they were playing so sloppy.

I hope they step it up this match

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ok so I don't care about the OpTic team at all, but after seeing the viewers Flamesword has I 'get' it now. I knew the OpTic brand had some serious pull, but this is crazy. 

Consider me humbled.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ok so I don't care about the OpTic team at all, but after seeing the viewers Flamesword has I 'get' it now. I knew the OpTic brand had some serious pull, but this is crazy.

Consider me humbled.

Why do people not understand the qualifiers have been pulling these viewers for a month straight except spread out over 10 popular players. Flameswords like the only one left streaming so everyones in his stream.

Last week was 14k players or so. Optic pulls about 1k players to Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 18