CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think this is the first tourny that I am actually rooting for a specific team (Optic). The other OQ I have been rooting for players.

While everyone is watching OpTic, VwS and Laser Focused had an insane series. I missed the first game but 50-49 on Truth Slayer with seconds to go and 3-2 on Colliseum Flag game 3 taken to the last minute. LF go through to face winner of OpTic game.

Been out of the loop since xgames, whats so significant about this qualifier and why does flame have 16k viewers?

Been out of the loop since xgames, whats so significant about this qualifier and why does flame have 16k viewers?

Whoever wins gets the 16th spot for regionals. As for the 16k viewers the OpTic juice is strong.

While everyone is watching OpTic, VwS and Laser Focused had an insane series. I missed the first game but 50-49 on Truth Slayer with seconds to go and 3-2 on Colliseum Flag game 3 taken to the last minute. LF go through to face winner of OpTic game.

Actually wish MLG would stream the other, non-Optic matches, since we have an Optic stream already.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Uhhh it is Optic's last chance to qualify for Regionals.  Winner of this tournament takes the 16th and final seed.

It always amazes me how pro players keep there composure with all the pressure in a tournament like this. I could never be a pro player. I would cave. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whoever wins gets the last spot for regionals, for a chance to qualify for worlds.

Update bartender agreed to give me a beer if Optic beats Sudds even though he has no clue who either team is.

burr.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

Legendary beat Blaze/Burton/Posey/Tizoxic 2-1 to advance to the semis.

Can't believe this happened. Orbit also up 1-0 on Warhawks, another upset in the works.