CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Posey, Eccentrik and everyone else seem to be trolling. Don't take it seriously. Just want to fool with everyone seeing how it's the night before. 

looks like you're right. Posey is still playing with Blaze, Burton, and Tizoxic against eccentrik, FiS, exemplfiy, and nerdy right now.

I like that they added assault... but damn I MISS oddball. I get nostalgic thinking about oddball on guardian.

• Upvote (+1) 7

The settings allow for Oddball to be made, but I do wish they would officially add it as a gametype. Hopefully HWC Season 2 has CTF, Oddball, Assault, Strongholds, and Slayer

• Upvote (+1) 3

I like that they added assault... but damn I MISS oddball. I get nostalgic thinking about oddball on guardian.

You know you can set it up for oddball right?

You know you can set it up for oddball right?

Please tell me more about 343s track record on adding forge made gametypes/maps in a quick and timely matter.

If it isn't an official gametype and can only be made in forge after the fact, then there is a slim to none chance it will get added in a timely matter. You know we're approaching 4 months after launch and we still only have 2 objective gametypes right?

If 343 wanted oddball in, they would add it themselves.

• Upvote (+1) 4

looks like you're right. Posey is still playing with Blaze, Burton, and Tizoxic against eccentrik, FiS, exemplfiy, and nerdy right now.

Who won?

Please tell me more about 343s track record on adding forge made gametypes/maps in a quick and timely matter.

If it isn't an official gametype and can only be made in forge after the fact, then there is a slim to none chance it will get added in a timely matter. You know we're approaching 4 months after launch and we still only have 2 objective gametypes right?

If 343 wanted oddball in, they would add it themselves.

Thanks for having my back.

Who won?

the one match I watched Posey's team won but from a quick look up on Halo Tracker the overall series looked to be fairly even. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Formal at least isn't. His night bot or whatever says he isn't

He also said the other night that his CWL contract doesn't allow him to compete in the tournament. The stated rules don't explicitly say players can't be in other leagues, so I'm guessing there's some info about it that the general public isn't privy to or just a general schedule conflict. 

Mind explaining why you think that?

in FS's new video crim says "o ya we're competiting in that" then later says "if it comes down to just us in the finals" or something

in FS's new video crim says "o ya we're competiting in that" then later says "if it comes down to just us in the finals" or something

Ah I see. Wil be interesting to see how it works out with Formal since he's not allowed to compete.

Since the other forums were no luck whatsoever, does anyone here want to play in the LCQ? We don't expect to win, but who knows.

My GT: Hansquared

Other two: Skaxy, James Fury