FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey! Speaking of stats i would like to show you what i´m currently working on as i went for some aggregations instead of adding warzone stats to my page :)

Total stats for a custom matchup Team Allegiance vs Liquid, Score 8:5.

http://halo5arena.com/matchup/105

Totals are for all games in the matchup and for each gamemode available (inclusive weapon stats but i show only 2 weapons right now).

There are still a few things to do but to generate such a matchup it just needs 2 gamertags and matches in common within their last 20/40 custom games. (and work with adjusting teams), and.. lots of other things.. and H2H. But as build i could span it around tournaments as well. 

Still beta but if you know of a game (which is given in the public api, so no lan matches available) to try out let me know. It is still a good time for suggestions as well :)

I'm so glad 343 went ahead and did the stats API the way they did. 

What you're doing is what I had imagined when they announced it, expect that I was going to have a system that automatically tweeted any results. 

Hey! Speaking of stats i would like to show you what i´m currently working on as i went for some aggregations instead of adding warzone stats to my page :)

Total stats for a custom matchup Team Allegiance vs Liquid, Score 8:5.

http://halo5arena.com/matchup/105

Totals are for all games in the matchup and for each gamemode available (inclusive weapon stats but i show only 2 weapons right now).

There are still a few things to do but to generate such a matchup it just needs 2 gamertags and matches in common within their last 20/40 custom games. (and work with adjusting teams), and.. lots of other things.. and H2H. But as build i could span it around tournaments as well. 

Still beta but if you know of a game (which is given in the public api, so no lan matches available) to try out let me know. It is still a good time for suggestions as well :)

Really appreciate your site, it's been discussed here many times before. Also, welcome officially to :beyond: .

:flames: :flames: :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone else think RNG could possibly beat everyone with some practice? 

I need a sick team for the LCQ btw. GT: Allstar Levels (tons of placings and event exp) 

I think that goes for most teams...

Just realized they're probably doing the LCC on a Saturday so it's not the same day as the Super Bowl. 

IAMSMART

I want Optic to win this LCQ so that "The Vision" has something positive in the vid this week.  Also to see Hecz give the boys props.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Naded starts streaming again and he's already got over $1250 in donations in like 30 minutes.  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

And red velvet one ups him with a $750 donation... in like 5 minutes

Edit: Damn it.... 

My ePeen was not big enough tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 7

So, TSM just absorbed Proofy's Org "Rush". Proofy actually approached Leftovers about joining Rush and Leftovers (now RNG)

would have been TSM had they done so. Crazy

EDIT: Proofy is a CoD pro who created his own org, just to clear things up.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So, TSM just absorbed up Proofy's Org "Rush". Proofy actually approached Leftovers about joining Rush and Leftovers (now RNG)

So COD has TSM now or will they still be Rush?

So COD has TSM now or will they still be Rush?

They are TSM now. Yes, TSM has a CoD team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, TSM just absorbed up Proofy's Org "Rush". Proofy actually approached Leftovers about joining Rush and Leftovers (now RNG)

Somebody put @@VinFTW on suicide watch  :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Also, I asked Ninja if Proofy approached him and he said Yes. He said at the time he didnt know that TSM would absorb Rush, and that RNG gave them a great offer.

• Upvote (+1) 1