CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So how do you feel about carnival in cologne @@TheSimms ? I'm not sure if I sould feel bad for you or if you're one of those people who enjoy it :ghost:

Do you know where I can find the schedule for the the tournament or is it not available yet?

Carnival is a weird place man.... but honestly I was 10 beers deep while there so no complaints here.

11:15 GMT the streams goes live and game 1 will be Infused vs Vitality.

Quick hype up, Vitality have smacked Infused before in previous titles completely out of the blue and put sheep masks on as a celebration, Infused at the time where number 1 seed and went out to the french boys! Blackjack of infused also fell victim to Vitality in a series once before and the team captain botinus pulled out a jack from deck of cards and ripped it up then threw it at the camera, 100% some grudges in this game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Carnival is a weird place man.... but honestly I was 10 beers deep while there so no complaints here.

Quick hype up, Vitality have smacked Infused before in previous titles completely out of the blue and put sheep masks on as a celebration as Infused at the time where number 1 seed and went out to the french boys. Blackjack of infused also fell to Vitality in a series once before and the team captain botinus pulled out a jack from  deck of cards and ripped it up then threw it at the camera, 100% some grudges in this game.

It's really difficult trying to read all of your forum posts. I haven't had nearly enough sleep, and my brain tries to give them your accent.

Hearing those trash-talk stories just makes me miss Ghandi's taunts directed at T2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

10 minute highlight of the sub train / drunk madness

Ayyyy on that sub list for all of 30 seconds  :kappa:  you and Ninja were made for each other. The freestyle and Pistola beat were top tier  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Quick hype up, Vitality have smacked Infused before in previous titles completely out of the blue and put sheep masks on as a celebration as Infused at the time where number 1 seed and went out to the french boys. Blackjack of infused also fell to Vitality in a series once before and the team captain botinus pulled out a jack from  deck of cards and ripped it up then threw it at the camera, 100% some grudges in this game.

Yeah, I'd say there are two kinds of germans, those who love it and those who want to be as far away as possible, I definitely the later but after 10 beers I wouldn't mind it either I guess :holmes:

11:15GMT is quite early, it's going to be interesting to see how many views this is getting with the US still asleep..

is there a full schedule with all times for every match up?

is there a full schedule with all times for every match up?

I have sent @@Infinity some info with times and teams so he may be able to get something up for you guys as I'm currently on the road traveling around the studio. Look forward to seeing you all around the chat!

Should be a hell of an event!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Figured this thread may be my best place to post. The partial teams thread, ehh.

But myself, Stk Tupac, and DirtMigirt need 1. If you know anybody that is sick, please let me know. @mrcolek

Okay so DirtMigrit can't play anymore for tomorrow. Said something with work has come up, so Tupac and I are looking for 2. If you or anybody know a To2 or 2 F/As, let me know. Pac is about to be on and I'll be on at 5:30 EST. Lets get them games in!

• Upvote (+1) 3

FiS calling himself an ammy (even jokingly), FeelsBadMan.

Just so no one gets the wrong idea, Fear is still a very solid player. Probably the number one example of holding out for the right team, and the right team never showing up. As far as I can tell, this squad he's running with now is very capable, but I can't help but wonder if he turned down some teams early in the season who managed to avoid the LCQ battle royal.

Just so no one gets the wrong idea, Fear is still a very solid player. Probably the number one example of holding out for the right team, and the right team never showing up. As far as I can tell, this squad he's running with now is very capable, but I can't help but wonder if he turned down some teams early in the season who managed to avoid the LCQ battle royal.

Unfortunately FiS has been getting screwed over so much. WFX turned him down and picked up domey. Optic didn't pick him up and I've seen so much improvement from him. I hope he sticks it out and if he doesn't make it this year can get on a solid team and play until HWC 2017.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Unfortunately FiS has been getting screwed over so much. WFX turned him down and picked up domey. Optic didn't pick him up and I've seen so much improvement from him. I hope he sticks it out and if he doesn't make it this year can get on a solid team and play until HWC 2017.

While we won't be able to tell until Regionals, it looks like that pick up of Domey wasn't the best decision. They've been really struggling in scrims. At the same time, Arkanum just could've been irreplaceable for them. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Still sucks for FiS though

• Upvote (+1) 2

wherethehellisworlds.gif

To add onto to my theory of why I think worlds will be in Austin, the SXSW Gaming director Justing Burnham happens to live in Seattle, home of 343 and Microsoft.  I've also heard from a nameless pro that the rumor going around is Austin, although that rumor may very well have started here on the forums with my conspiracy theory-esque speculation.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

While we won't be able to tell until Regionals, it looks like that pick up of Domey wasn't the best decision. They've been really struggling in scrims. At the same time, Arkanum just could've been irreplaceable for them. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Still sucks for FiS though

WFX was struggling even before Arkanum (arguably the best player on the squad) left. 

Though Domey over FiS continues the H5 theme of top teams choosing moldable raw talent over veterans (Commonly over 2gre is another example).

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone else think RNG could possibly beat everyone with some practice? 

I need a sick team for the LCQ btw. GT: Allstar Levels (tons of placings and event exp) 

• Upvote (+1) 2

looking at the stats from their scrims. Domey isn't the problem with that team.

Someone should make a Fantasy Halo site

More than anything I think a space where all relevant upcoming matches / official match results are simply displayed and chronicled would do the scene wonders. Feels like we're feeling in the dark for tournament info at points.

• Upvote (+1) 2

so does anyone have a list of some of the teams in this LCQ with the most points?

obv Optic and nighthawks. just tryn to see what the competition looks like.

More than anything I think a space where all relevant upcoming matches / official match results are simply displayed and chronicled would do the scene wonders. Feels like we're feeling in the dark for tournament info at points.

You mean like this? http://halo.esportspedia.com/wiki/Category:Competitions

Most of the tournaments have scores and stuff posted too.

Anyone know If/Who Tsquared is running with? Or is he still in jail?

A lot of different players. Most recent was Scaryotic, Tragic, & Gilkey.

Okay so DirtMigrit can't play anymore for tomorrow. Said something with work has come up, so Tupac and I are looking for 2. If you or anybody know a To2 or 2 F/As, let me know. Pac is about to be on and I'll be on at 5:30 EST. Lets get them games in!

What do you need 2 for? I'm out of the loopty loop