CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Be worse. I'm diamond always in everything and I find games immediately all the time

Can confirm. I am diamond and low level onyx and I find matches piece of cake.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Now all we gotta do fix is the matchmaking.. played like 3 games in 5 hours.  :intensifies:

I totally agree, I've only played 3 arena games today. I'm pretty pumped though because I just played a arena game and all my teammates had mics and everyone was communicating, it was sick  :simms:  :walshy: ... now back to searching endlessly and getting mic-less teammates  :kappa:

I miss OG breakout in scrims and bo5s+.

Added some variety.

Hate mail can be sent to:

Vobble Wobble

c/o Beyond Entertainment

1 Beyond Way

Cityopolis, USA 12345

:flames:

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I hope 343 don't take this as a defeat in any way.  While no longer appropriate for competitive playlists, I've seen some incredible mini games spawn from the amalgam of the breakout gametype and forge.  I'm excited to see if they will release new and classic gametypes in the February DLC.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I miss OG breakout in scrims and bo5s+.

Added some variety.

Hate mail can be sent to:

Vobble Wobble

c/o Beyond Entertainment

1 Beyond Way

Cityopolis, USA 12345

:flames:

I wouldn't mind seeing a reworked version back next season. Maybe remove starting nades, get better maps and make it alternating 1 sided objective? I don't think it's a lost cause, but I'm glad it's gone for this season.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I honestly always saw breakout as a casual gametype. It was the only gametype I could play while browsing the forums

V0IuTzA.png

T2 and fear possibly be teaming for LCQ? This 4 has been grinding for a day or two.

Yeah I played them last night in Arena. FiS carried with a 22-8 or something on Eden Slayer, his sniper was very impressive. I also played the same team but with Victory X instead of Squared on Rig slayer awhile back and FiS back packed that game as well. 

This is why I was curious as to how Victory X got onto a top 6, then top 4 team consistently while FiS was left without a team for awhile and still is basically. No offense to Victory X, I'm a fan, but from matchmaking where I have beat Victory X twice and only lost to him once when FiS was on his team and carried, and then getting destroyed by FiS last night, to me FiS seems like the more skilled player in Halo 5. I know this is just MM and it basically means nothing because Victory X was playing friends/randoms when I beat him, but FiS just seems much more dynamic and has a godly sniper from what I have seen playing against them. 

I just don't understand how FiS is not on a top 15 team, its crazy. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If I'm not mistaken, he cant compete in another competitive title while competing in CoD as per his Optic contract.

Pretty sure Hecz said he wouldn't care if Formal was a dual esport player per twitter.

I thought you were on CLG?

CLG-Itz So Frosty

??-Frosty The Truth

Beyond Memer-Frosty  <---- me

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

CLG-Itz So Frosty

??-Frosty The Truth

Thanks for clearing that up... I thought you were Frosty The Truth   :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

wait wait wait... so there is 3 Frostys?

l Fr0sty l : Pro H1 n h2 Player

OG Frosty/ FrostyTheTruth: Pro H3/Reach

NOW

Itz so Frosty/ CLG Frosty: h2a/H5

All 3 are brothers....

The first two on that list are the same person, frostythetruth has been a pro since 2006 and placed really well consistently until he stopped playing around H4 when it'z so arrived on the scene

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG-Itz So Frosty

??-Frosty The Truth

Yeah I wasnt being srs  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty sure Hecz said he wouldn't care if Formal was a dual esport player per twitter.

He will when tournaments and practice starts to collide.

Yeah I wasnt being srs  :walshy:

Well meme'd :kappa:

On topic: What will it take for us to get rid of radar?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah I played them last night in Arena. FiS carried with a 22-8 or something on Eden Slayer, his sniper was very impressive. I also played the same team but with Victory X instead of Squared on Rig slayer awhile back and FiS back packed that game as well. 

This is why I was curious as to how Victory X got onto a top 6, then top 4 team consistently while FiS was left without a team for awhile and still is basically. No offense to Victory X, I'm a fan, but from matchmaking where I have beat Victory X twice and only lost to him once when FiS was on his team and carried, and then getting destroyed by FiS last night, to me FiS seems like the more skilled player in Halo 5. I know this is just MM and it basically means nothing because Victory X was playing friends/randoms when I beat him, but FiS just seems much more dynamic and has a godly sniper from what I have seen playing against them. 

I just don't understand how FiS is not on a top 15 team, its crazy. 

FiS is a great player no doubting that but he can have quite a bit of an attitude problem. FiS compiled with Maniac would be kind of toxic if things arent going well. Which is why i understand why FS went another direction with his Optic roster. Im sure after HWC FiS will find himself on a top tier team

Vic X is one of my all time favorite players so im kind of bias here. He brings a lot more to the table then just raw talent which in my opinion is why hes a more valuable teammate then FiS. Hes an incredibly intelligent player and seems to find success where ever he goes. Hes got a calm and cool demeanor which can keep a team grounded. Might be a tall task for him now since hes teaming with Ninja....Another random but valuable thing he brings is his sense of humor. He can ease the tension on his team if things arent going well. 

Also basing a players ability on who they are in MM instead of who they are in scrims/tourneys seems silly. I know you kind of addressed that but cmon man.

• Upvote (+1) 1