CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

out of the 12 games of arena ive played tonight, i think 3 have ended with 4 people on my team.  I understand it could have happened the other way around and i just got unlucky but for the love of god what is going on.  Also no one has a mic.  I will gladly wait 10mins for a game every single time if i could get 4 people with mics that dont get mad and quit the first minute.  I'm so fucking aggravated right now, its like the game is unplayable if you dont have any friends on

EDIT: lol went from 58% win percentage to 48% in one night and not one of those games did i even have a chance, this is the fucking worst shit

mUZtG.jpg

I cant get my phone to not flip this sideways, but ya this is basically what happens if you dont have a full team in arena.  No one gives a shit and you literally cannot play a game

• Upvote (+1) 8

peds have been a part of competitions of all kinds since forever - why is this necessary to talk about? theres not a fix, its gonna happen no matter wat

there's no fix?

what about saliva testing? which esl already does

MLG really should protect these idiots from destroying their own brains but there's no money in it for them so they won't

• Upvote (+1) 2

there's no fix?

what about saliva testing? which esl already does

MLG really should protect these idiots from destroying their own brains but there's no money in it for them so they won't

It's better to just wait until something bad happens.

where did he say he was contracted to not play it? Never seen that

Said it on stream quite a few times.

Said it on stream quite a few times.

Though hecz said he could make it work even if he wasn't on an optic halo roster. I bet it's more like he can only make enough time to be 1st on one game at a time.

Towey!!!

So..being relatively new to the scene, I never realized Towey was that big.  Never would have even imagined.  Guessing he owes his weight loss to the countless Bravo krispy kreme comments. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Are people aware that Arena Breakout will be removed from team arena soon?

Where did you hear that? Will they also be taking out Overgrowth, Empire TS and Empire flag? Would be nice if the Arena list would go back to being the HCS list...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Are people aware that Arena Breakout will be removed from team arena soon?

Played all ten placement matches tonight and got ZERO arena breakout LFG

Where did you hear that? Will they also be taking out Overgrowth, Empire TS and Empire flag? Would be nice if the Arena list would go back to being the HCS list...

Screenshot%205.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

Anybody have any desire to see somebody specific in Spotlight #2?

Maybe some of our X-Games competitors?

Ogre 2 is always a good option. Would be legendary if you can but anybody in current top 15 would be good.

Edit: like Randa said, Commonly is good. You should try any new rising talents like Frosty, Stellur, Suspector, etc. it will help us learn more about them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Put newcomers in the spotlight more. Commonly, frosty, randa, Spartan, Stellur, etc.

Though maybe I'm just behind the Halo scene as I haven't watched a Halo event since 2012 besides X Games but those names are all new to me

• Upvote (+1) 3

Played all ten placement matches tonight and got ZERO arena breakout LFG

I played it twice in my placement matches

Dang, Optic was down 10 in a slayer against Elevate and came back to win by 10. Communication is great, too. If Optic wins the LCQ and they start grinding I can see them pulling off some upsets at Regionals or even Worlds.

EDIT: Another huge clutch in Plaza Strongholds.  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1