CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Noble is playing perfect halo tonight boys

Not sure the context of this statement as I'm at work right now and haven't looked it up yet, but Noble has been destroying everyone they've been playing the last week or two.

Not sure the context of this statement as I'm at work right now and haven't looked it up yet, but Noble has been destroying everyone they've been playing the last week or two.

They're beating nV in a scrim right now. Funny since nV just beat Allegiance 4-0.

Outta the loop, which team dropped him and prevented him from going to the XGames?

Dream Team. Prototype and Tireiron dropped him and Juicy Fruit for Aries and Jessepeace. It was a very questionable move at the time because they were doing so well and there seemed to be little reasoning behind the change for two players that hadn't even placed top 8 in any of the qualifiers by then. Now it actually seems like they've gotten even worse.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

They're beating nV in a scrim right now. Funny since nV just beat Allegiance 4-0.

Noble was playing perfect halo and nV just seemed to be playing very individually. But are starting to play more like a team

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dream Team. Prototype and Tireiron dropped him and Juicy Fruit for Aries and Jessepeace. It was a very questionable move at the time because they were doing so well and there seemed to be little reasoning behind the change for two players that hadn't even placed top 8 in any of the qualifiers by then. Now it actually seems like they've gotten even worse.

Somebody forgot to tell Prototype "New game new pros"

Somebody forgot to tell Prototype "New game new pros"

It's kinda funny, since EG, CLG, Renegades, Liquid, and Allegiance all have at least one player that could be called a "new pro"

• Upvote (+1) 5

OpTic up 3-1 on WFX right now.

Great series thus far. Close games.

Shooter just went +13 with 18 assists.

Monster game.

Great series thus far. Close games.

Shooter just went +13 with 18 assists.

Monster game.

As someone who's spent the last weekend watching some of the top teams in H5 compete on LAN... this is my take on the series:

jvL2kI1.png

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As someone who's spent the last weekend watching some of the top teams in H5 compete on LAN... this is my take on the series:

jvL2kI1.png

I accidentally plus rep'd this. I'm not sure a Liquid fan should post something like this.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I accidentally plus rep'd this. I'm not sure a Liquid fan should post something like this.

The Truth Flag game, I saw OpTic try to run flag bottom middle 3 times within the first 4 minutes of the game.

:lxthul:

One HWC victory away from Selena applying for the Commonly mustache ride. 

Also Formal is trolling our hearts again playing with Chig on his stream.

ELI5: Who is OpTic's primary competition heading into the LCQ? Surely it won't be a cake walk.

There are about 8-9 teams capable of winning it.

Eccentrik's team, Blaze's team (are they still nighthawks?), Sargoth's team (He is one of the best players outside of the top-8 rn), and Orbit are some of the more likely candidates.

It's going to be a bloodbath. Really interested to see how things go since so many of these AM teams haven't played each-other yet due to brackets.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm a fanboy but after watching him stream I really think Formal would pick up this game and be top 12/8 in a few days. He's just naturally good at FPS in general.  ;)

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ELI5: Who is OpTic's primary competition heading into the LCQ? Surely it won't be a cake walk.

With the formatting of the tourney, honestly, it is anyone's game.