CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't think Optic will win the LCQ. Everyone already placing them in top 8 to go to Worlds just amazes me. lol

If they win, awesome. It would help the viewership. But I live in reality and there are plenty of good teams that only have to win a Bo3 online series against them and they are out. I don't like those odds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why doesnt anyone on the team stream? FeelsBadMan

They are just learning how to play with each other. I believe after they get a feel for the team they'll be streaming to the public soon. ;)

My question is...why

TILT maybe or someone had to get off.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Too late now, but I really wish Flame and Maniac would've picked up the Sudds to form Optic Reality Check  :kappa:

They are just learning how to play with each other. I believe after they get a feel for the team they'll be streaming to the public soon. ;)

TILT maybe or someone had to get off.

Will nV scrim one of OG/RNG when their scrim is over?

My question is...why

They've always been cagey about scrimming top teams.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't think Optic will win the LCQ. Everyone already placing them in top 8 to go to Worlds just amazes me. lol

Whoever gets that 16th seed has a pretty decent chance imo, Dream Team and Triggers Pound don't really make it the most stacked group.

• Upvote (+1) 2

the tease is realll

he seriously has the itch man. he played it for like 9 hours the other day, and he kept saying "one more game" after every single one. I like this !

7drHiqr.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Will nV scrim one of OG/RNG when their scrim is over?

I believe they are about to scrim Noble.

• Upvote (+1) 1

he seriously has the itch man. he played it for like 9 hours the other day, and he kept saying "one more game" after every single one. I like this !

7drHiqr.gif

It would help

Halo more for Formal and Enable to take the Optic Halo name and win the last chance Qualifer than it would if Flame did.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It would help

Halo more for Formal and Enable to take the Optic Halo name and win the last chance Qualifer than it would if Flame did.

but then the COD kids would comment on halo.. and it is already bad enough haha 

yea, I was really impressed with how epsilon played having never really seen them in action. Makes me really hyped for Worlds.

Accidental neg, sorry bruh. Made up for it on your next post.

OT: Don't know why AE left scrims against nV, but nV is definitely looking like a threat for top-3, at least, now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If there was no online BS, I'd pick Blaze Stack (Blaze, Burton, Posey, Tizoxic) to win. But I know somebody's going to get screwed...

That team is my pick as well. They have been looking good also.

But I agree, someone will get screwed. Seeing how 3 of these members have spent the entire HWC getting screwed, wouldn't surprise me unfortunately.

I just see Optic getting upset. I have a feeling it could be some upset team like a Preschool squad or something random like that aha. 

OT: Don't know why AE left scrims against nV, but nV is definitely looking like a threat for top-3, at least, now.

I hope Og2 knocks off CLG, would be awesome.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

I know that Optic getting the 16th spot would be good for Halo because it would boost viewership whenever they're on, etc. etc. but I honestly hope the team of Blaze/Burton/Posey/Tizoxic win it. Posey would be given the opportunity at regionals to beat the team that dropped him and prevented him from going to XGames even though he helped them earn that top 6 spot. I think that would certainly make for a good story. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

What if nV outplace CLG and RNG outplace EG

RNG vs OG

11-4

Each gametype image links to the stats for said gametype.

Til4v1E.png

ADZKyJt.png

GLfiOGN.png

KjocJmc.png

AveELb0.png

6KQDo8N.png

hnIbQYV.png

EU21fUR.png

r2GDEIR.png

eOsiwgx.png

XvXphQF.png

WLRjw9c.png

UAEdr7o.png

HfLxaxG.png

8hZ48Ro.png

NOZfvII.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know that Optic getting the 16th spot would be good for Halo because it would boost viewership whenever they're on, etc. etc. but I honestly hope the team of Blaze/Burton/Posey/Tizoxic win it. Posey would be given the opportunity at regionals to beat the team that dropped him and prevented him from going to XGames even though he helped them earn that top 6 spot. I think that would certainly make for a good story. 

Outta the loop, which team dropped him and prevented him from going to the XGames? 

Does anyone on nV stream? They are one of my favorite teams but I have no way of watching them. I literally have to check this thread to see how well they are doing in scrims.

Does anyone on nV stream? They are one of my favorite teams but I have no way of watching them. I literally have to check this thread to see how well they are doing in scrims.

If you want to watch you could always add one of them as a friend on xbl and spectate their games

Is the LCQ the same ruleset as the other qualifiers? If it's best of 3 single elimination again Optic is fucked.

Same ruleset bracket wise I believe but Breakout is gone so it'll be OBJ, TS, OBJ. Much greater chance now that the better teams will win