CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Man I feel like I'm the only who thinks Optic won't qualify. It would be great for the scene if they did. But whoever does qualify does have a good chance to go to HWC imo though.

Just think that Saturday is going to be crazy, anything can happen!

I kinda feel like some online warriors will take the spot, but at the same time, I kinda feel like Gary can carry.

Just would like to point out that I've never seen this thread alive in such a long time.

Ty Based Lethul even though you are a scrub who can't get gold.

Man I feel like I'm the only who thinks Optic won't qualify. It would be great for the scene if they did. But whoever does qualify does have a good chance to go to HWC imo though.

If there was no online BS, I'd pick Blaze Stack (Blaze, Burton, Posey, Tizoxic) to win. But I know somebody's going to get screwed...

Optic is playing very good right now. Just took a slayer game off of RNG. They have no reason why they should not win the LCQ unless they get hit off line. 

I think Optic has the edge because of their constant scrims vs quality teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic is playing very good right now. Just took a slayer game off of RNG. They have no reason why they should not win the LCQ unless they get hit off line. 

I think whoever we find we will do everything we can to make regionals and win ;)

Somebody just said nV is wrecking AE, can anybody confirm if this is true?

Series is 2-0-1 in favor of nV

They tied Truth CTF 2-2

Arkanum just went 23-7 on Plaza SH.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So I haven't been able to read everything, but are Formal and Enable planning to play in the last chance Qualifer?

NH4vJwT.png

Game 1 was a 2-2 tie on Truth CTF. nV choked on 2 caps unfortunately.

3 caps*

So I haven't been able to read everything, but are Formal and Enable planning to play in the last chance Qualifer?

I would get serious nerd chills if they did.

NH4vJwT.png

Game 1 was a 2-2 tie on Truth CTF. nV choked on 2 caps unfortunately.

Graphic game is  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think whoever we find we will do everything we can to make regionals and win ;)

Only way y'all are making regionals is if you pick up Formal and Enable.

No.

Nah man... Ola is washed up and doesn't game....

Why doesnt anyone on the team stream? FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 3

I completely agree. Like 3-4 weeks ago someone said Optic is a lock to win the LCQ if they don't make top 15 before then. I said I'd bet them then and there a reasonable amount of money if they'd like. They never responded. Still willing to make that bet. 

I hope Optic wins, as that is best case scenario for Halo, to get Optic fans to watch regionals/worlds and have it all documented by Hitch and the rest of the Optic guys. I just don't see it happening, unfortunately.

They fell too far behind, which is too bad because their original team was probably top 10-12 if they had been more proactive early on, or even not moved into the 17th seed by grinding gamebattles before the 3rd qualifier (maybe 4th) so they wouldn't have had to face winterfox to get into the top 16 that week. They were not thinking about what the bracket would be, and instead of stopping when they reached the 18th seed, they lined themselves up to play WFX for top 16.