CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I love Randa.

But you ignored the question about his shot. Randa's shot is garbage confirmed :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I directly referenced your post which called it an excuse. Stop bullshitting me buddy boy.

Fella, I'm not sure what your problem is but maybe you need to take a nap and come back and try reading the conversation again. none of my posts talk about excuses so I don't what the fuck you're on about. But whatever. Good luck to you, buddy boy.

Fella, I'm not sure what your problem is but maybe you need to take a nap and come back and try reading the conversation again. none of my posts talk about excuses so I don't what the fuck you're on about. But whatever. Good luck to you, buddy boy.

Man those are some mean words, you shouldn't talk like that to people it makes us Halo fans look bad.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

2950265-giphy1.gif

Liquid may use the excuse they had an off series against RNG but Epsilon can't use the same? I think it would be silly to think it was a 'fluke'  I wonder when upsets happen at Worlds how many of them will be flukes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who said Liquid had an off series vs RNG? 

Even if they did, if you watched RNG it was obvious they weren't playing the same way they were on Thursday. Maybe they were just hyped as fuck for the TL matchup and couldnt match it vs other teams, but you don't sweep Liquid one day and then come out and lose to an Epsilon squad who couldnt take any games off anyone else in their pool the next day. This RNG team was expected to play well and on Thursday they looked like the team people were expecting.

EDIT: RNG vs Optic should be fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Even if they did, if you watched RNG it was obvious they weren't playing the same way they were on Thursday. Maybe they were just hyped as fuck for the TL matchup and couldnt match it vs other teams, but you don't sweep Liquid one day and then come out and lose to an Epsilon squad who couldnt take any games off anyone else in their pool the next day. This RNG team was expected to play well and on Thursday they looked like the team people were expecting.

Really a lot of these teams are practically new or changed rosters around. All within a week of the X-games (Liquids was maybe 2 or 3 weeks?). I think by HWC these teams will have actual practiced strats and be more gelled than what they were in that short amount of time. The competition at HWC will be nuts.

X-Games be damned RNG will be in the mix to win just as much as NV will be more practiced. It's a good time to be alive.

So liquid just got straight up out classed?

You mean they didn't take games off Allegiance who is a set up from everyone in that pool and Liquid.

Imagine if optic wins LCQ, then they upset Allegiance and then TP and Optic go to worlds. what a time to be alive

EDIT: actually that would be tragic for Naded lol, absolutely horrible.  Puts in all this work and doesnt get money.  Sorry optic no worlds for you

Imagine if optic wins LCQ, then they upset Allegiance and then TP and Optic go to worlds. what a time to be alive

EDIT: actually that would be tragic for Naded lol, absolutely horrible.  Puts in all this work and doesnt get money.  Sorry optic no worlds for you

Allegiance got 5k from XGames

What was viewership like for the X Games over the course of the weekend? Did we only get to see Twitch numbers or do we have a feel how it did on MLGtv/ESPN3 as well?

Any NA regionals predictions? I got...

Group A: Allegiance & Optic advance

Group B: CLG & Noble advance

Group C: EG & nV advance

Group D: TL & Renegades advance. 

Top 4:

1. EG

2. CLG

3. nV

4. Allegiance

Well, just messaged Ninja and Spartan about making a video at Columbus. If anybody is watching the scrim tonight, let me know if they mention it :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

They wouldn't have to upset Allegiance. They'd only need to get through Triggers Pound and the 4th team in that pool (can't remember who at the moment). Top 2 from each pool advance to the bracket stage.

They wouldn't have to upset Allegiance. They'd only need to get through Triggers Pound and the 4th team in that pool (can't remember who at the moment). Top 2 from each pool advance to the bracket stage.

I can definitely see Optic beating Dream Team, and I think the 'grudge match' vs Triggers Pound will be an absolute barn burner.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can definitely see Optic beating Dream Team, and I think the 'grudge match' vs Triggers Pound will be an absolute barn burner.

And OpTic vs TP match would be hype.

TCgnVnd.png

ADZKyJt.png

GLfiOGN.png

KjocJmc.png

AveELb0.png

6KQDo8N.png

Random suggestion, you know how you put the two team logos at the top? Put the logo and series score of who won at the bottom :) 

Random shitlords like me dont like doing basic math.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I was playing arena & got matched with Tashi. We got Arena Breakout & I didn't want to say anything because I don't really know what his job is tbh & I am sure he hears too much bs already. Anyway, we were getting beaten 3-1 when our teammates who were in party chat quit out. I complained about the people & he said that he's going to ban them because they didn't lag out, they sat still while we were watching them on our death screens & it said "Player Left".

• Upvote (+1) 1

Random suggestion, you know how you put the two team logos at the top? Put the logo and series score of who won at the bottom :)

Random shitlords like me dont like doing basic math.

I can, Im just lazy and dont want to update the top every game lol. I'll do it though.

Til4v1E.png

ADZKyJt.png

GLfiOGN.png

KjocJmc.png

AveELb0.png

6KQDo8N.png

hnIbQYV.png

EU21fUR.png

r2GDEIR.png

eOsiwgx.png

XvXphQF.png

WLRjw9c.png

UAEdr7o.png

HfLxaxG.png

8hZ48Ro.png

NOZfvII.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

Man I feel like I'm the only who thinks Optic won't qualify. It would be great for the scene if they did. But whoever does qualify does have a good chance to go to HWC imo though.

Just think that Saturday is going to be crazy, anything can happen!