CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This thread almost became Anita Sarkeesian/Zoe Quinn complaining about online harassment. Twitter is not a "safe space", so if you post an insulting, uninformed tweet, you can't complain when the trolls come running. That being said, don't be a dick, educate ignorant people while disarming them with humour. The last thing we need are people trying to demonize eSports or this forum, because of a few morons.

Up vote for the Krieger av. Love that guy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo online qualifiers was pulling the same views that the CWL is pulling right now.

Granted OpTic or FaZe aren't playing right now.

Halo online qualifiers was pulling the same views that the CWL is pulling right now.

Granted OpTic or FaZe aren't playing right now.

same reasoning for why i hope optic wins the lcq

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm really liking OpTic going into the LCQ but it's going to be a tough road for them. The addition of Lifestyle was a good move and I think his communication has been superb.

Pumped to watch the LCQ.

Is this confirmed? i heard Spartan say today he didnt think Lifestyle was going with optic.

Gary aka Lifestyle aka Mclovin

I'm really liking OpTic going into the LCQ but it's going to be a tough road for them. The addition of Lifestyle was a good move and I think his communication has been superb.

Pumped to watch the LCQ.

Is this confirmed? i heard Spartan say today he didnt think Lifestyle was going with optic.

I was watching last night and he was running with Flame and Maniac. I think it would be a bad call if he didn't. He makes plays and his communication is excellent. It would be a missed opportunity if they didn't go with him, imo.

And then Liquid 3-0'd them in a series where Unlegit literally kept putting his controller down.

I put no merit in the Epsilon vs Renegades series.  Renegades left after day 1.

So you are implying RNG only played good against liquid? Or that it was a fluke the EU team beat them.

I was watching last night and he was running with Flame and Maniac. I think it would be a bad call if he didn't. He makes plays and his communication is excellent. It would be a missed opportunity if they didn't go with him, imo.

I agree with this, hope they confirm a roster soon.

So you are implying RNG only played good against liquid? Or that it was a fluke the EU team beat them.

I'm saying Epsilon's win was a fluke.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bruh i just got Arena Breakout 6 times in a row. What is 343 playing it. I was enjoying the game too much and they knew it....

• Upvote (+1) 4

Bruh i just got Arena Breakout 6 times in a row. What is 343 playing it. I was enjoying the game too much and they knew it....

It has to go. I HONESTLY did not mind it, when it was its own playlist, but it feels so out of place in the Team Arena playlist. 

Team Arena should match the HWC gametypes. There are a ton of map and gametype combos in HWC anyway. Bring back a Strongholds playlist so people can play the new maps with SH.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like if they had more time they should have gone with FiS

IDK man, I was all aboard the FiS train but they looked way better last night and against a good team too in Elevate.

EDIT: FiS is running with Very Nerdy, Eccentrik, and Exemplify. They are scrimming RNG right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think OpTic wanted more slaying power and when I'd watch scrims it seemed like FiS just couldn't keep up in that department. 

I know WFX have struggled a little bit lately and rostermania really shook that team but at the beginning of H5, several pros said that Randa had one of the best shots in the game.  Does that still hold true or has the field caught up to him?

I love Randa.

• Upvote (+1) 2