CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

hmmmm. not sure how i feel about that winterfox team.... although i do love arkanum/spartan duo....

really would like to see confirmation on naded and aries and see where those two players land... aries especially.... he's so underrated, deserves a good team.

Very solid squad. Expect them to do pretty well come H5. They should keep that reputation of being one of the most practiced teams considering Spartan and Shooter grind it out. 

Also, what an awesome video. Wonder if other orgs will start to do similar types of videos when announcing their rosters.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

That video was impressive. I hope other orgs follow the route that Winterfox is going down.

• Upvote (+1) 2

2 things I want in life:

The Detroit Lions to get to the Super Bowl and @@Naded to win an event.

I'm not asknig for much.

Good luck to the new WFX.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Off topic but do you guys think that I should upload other games to my YT which is primarily Halo or make a new one for other games?

EDIT: On topic, that was a great video and I hope to see more team follow suit and wish WFX nothing but the best!

Without further ado:

Very good video confirming what many have speculated for a while, solid squad!

I do have two things to say about the video, though; would've loved to see images of the members after/with/before the names(kind of like what TL did), and what's with the border for that part?

Amazing video. Hope more orgs follow suit in creating cool little videos like this when announcing a new roster. This squad is definitely gonna be up there come Halo 5. So much potential. Best of luck to you guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like Spartan being on WFX. Not sure about Shooter. I think Naded should of been the 4th. Oh well still hyped for them. I know Spart and Shooter are kinda a duo but I think Spartan has a great posititve vibe to him. Naded needs someone like that when playing together.

C9 to announce Hysteria, Victory, FiS, and Aries as their team tonight

#Predictions

I'll take your Aries and raise you a Bestman.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'll take your Aries and raise you a Bestman.

Was also thinking this. Just feel like if they're going to pick between the two vets, they'd pick the one that didn't stop playing for 4 years.

Kinda wish they'd pick up Naded though. Would be a much better team for Brett than his rumored one

A lot of awesome info releasing today! I really like Arkanum and Spartan together.. something about it just feels so right.  :ghost:

I hope there are more videos like this from WFX as well as other Halo teams, can't wait to hear more!

I don't believe anyone would be able to beat him at this point. It'd probably be a battle between ScottyPwns in H2, Turley in H3 and Gunplex in H4 and H2A. 

But I still feel like he'd come out on top in all.

Didn't suspector beat him in h2a?

I don't see why everyone hates on optic tbh

Because they have/had so much potential and never practised.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Because they have/had so much potential and never practised.

And that's a reason to hate? Doesn't really make sense tbh it's their choice if they want to practice a lot or hardly at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And that's a reason to hate? Doesn't really make sense tbh it's their choice if they want to practice a lot or hardly at all.

It's hardly hate, just comments on how silly they were for wasting that potential.