CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Stellur is so good and he's going to keep getting better with how young and new to the pro scene he is. Despite RNG's performance yesterday if they are all at the top of their game come regionals and HWC they will be the team to get a potential upset win off the current top 3. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Summit saying on stream that if Halo was released on PC he thinks the competitive fanbase for it would be bigger for PC than Xbox

It would have to be built for PC, not simply just released on the platform. Never has a console shooter port succeeded on PC competitive wise. Then I would agree, but it would still be close I think. 

Nah I'd say more around 15k as a mean average

No, way to high. I would say the average was below 10k.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Everyone on Allegiance is going to get 20 lashes from Naded in his sweatshop on Monday. :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 3

"lets jump on with the naughty canuck"

-Puckett

If you had anything to do with Puckett casting that one game, thank you so much. Just one game was enough to be filled with Halo 2/3 nostalgia goodness CYqiL0uWcAADZnE.jpg
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Apparently the spectator mode won't have a delay. So potential update to spectator mode 

fb708552ae81940414f3c0b3051e019c.png

Do you think they saw my post yesterday and thought "Shit, that makes sense"  :holmes:

8d3120a998d11f396c023f4fdbf679b3.png

Summit saying on stream that if Halo was released on PC he thinks the competitive fanbase for it would be bigger for PC than Xbox

I wish they would just make a PC version of the game (Halo:Arena say) without campaign and with all the most competitive settings (no sprint, no radar) and we had Halo competition on that instead.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ahh more "Halo on ESPN" tweets. So glorious.

Yea, its hilarious.  They act like the huge corporation really cares about the heart of their "sport."  

They just care about money.  

• Downvote (-1) 1

What hockey tournaments do you play in? Legit never heard of double elimination in a hockey tournament. Round robin, sure but not double elim.

If EG came back to win it, yes, yes we would.

I've played in several like that.

They wouldn't have. They won the finals 4-3. CLG would be at 4 wins well before EG if the pool play games were counted.

I wish they would just make a PC version of the game (Halo:Arena say) without campaign and with all the most competitive settings (no sprint, no radar) and we had Halo competition on that instead.

Yea, the 2 times they tried to put halo on pc it was absolutely horrible.  But, if this is the case, why are the huge cod events on console and not pc?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1