CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

X Games and any professional sports purpose is to make money. That's it. Cringe worthy when people don't understand this. She's literally saying video games don't belong in "X Games" because the X stands for extreme and video games aren't extreme!!! Lmao. Video games are in x games because they make money.

Obviously the reason video games are at the Xgames is because of the shared demographic and its about making money. But her point still stands that the X Games are meant to award athletes from extreme sports. Think about the situation in reverse. It would be weird if there was a skiing event at an MLG event because skiing isn't a video game. I think its more of an issue of categorization rather than not respecting people in other fields of competition.

Damn.

I feel stupid for ever doubting Roy, Lunchbox and Snip3down.

Those 3 win for a reason. 

Congratulations to EG for proving everybody wrong.

CLG can beat them in a series, but its not going to be easy.

Allegiance need to go back and work on some strategies. They have raw talent. And it is very apparent that taking Breakout out of the map pool hurt them. But they have enough talent to come back for Regionals and prove they have what it takes.

RNG....Something wasn't right with the team the last two days. I'm not sure we will ever find it out, but there was definitely some tension between a few of the players. Spartan was hardly talking pre-post-game. Likewise with Victory and Stellur. They were all definitely on the same page, and I am 100% emotions was a part of it.

Liquid are a good team. They have great, proven players and I expect them to make a splash come Regionals.

I have been watching Halo for a decade, and I still fall under the stupidity that online scrims mean something. One day I will learn...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Motherfuckinng Puckett!

whos they

343 and MLG

• Upvote (+1) 1

Summit saying on stream that if Halo was released on PC he thinks the competitive fanbase for it would be bigger for PC than Xbox

Summit saying on stream that if Halo was released on PC he thinks the competitive fanbase for it would be bigger for PC than Xbox

I agree with him.

Damn.

I feel stupid for ever doubting Roy, Lunchbox and Snip3down.

Those 3 win for a reason. 

Congratulations to EG for proving everybody wrong.

CLG can beat them in a series, but its not going to be easy.

Brother... said it better than I did. Couldn't agree more!

#bleedblue

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh without a doubt. 

• Upvote (+1) 1