CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've gotta run to work; somebody please let me know if Sudd 2 wins the Astros. haha

Legion beat Sudd 1 and Sudd 2 back to back in 1v1's at PAX. I think he's 29-0 after 2 days, no Astros given out yet.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Confused about this? Obviously *the* big tourney and the big cash will be left for the biggest tournament. Unless I'm missing something here...

I guess you are missing something - this is a thred focused around the Halo World Championship - so yes, the "big tournament and big cash" that I am speaking of is in reference to the thread that we are in, and what everyone is talking about. 

My post was in regards to the 2 month post World Championships - my apolgies if that was not made clear.

Legion beat Sudd 1 and Sudd 2 back to back in 1v1's at PAX. I think he's 29-0 after 2 days, no Astros given out yet.

The guy is a savage!

Speaking of coaches, any word on CLG and Royal 1? Hearing stuff that he is done due to work commitments.

Another coach I wouldn't be surprised to see on a top team is Yosh who coached Noble in S1.

I guess you are missing something - this is a thred focused around the Halo World Championship - so yes, the "big tournament and big cash" that I am speaking of is in reference to the thread that we are in, and what everyone is talking about. 

My post was in regards to the 2 month post World Championships - my apolgies if that was not made clear.

It makes more sense now. It was just confusing because the initial post said two months post-release, and I thought it made the most sense for "post-release" to mean the launch of the game.

Thanks for clearing it up either way.

Good god. Legion, the dream shatterer. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Legion vs Contra would be great to watch.

Contra hasn't lost a 1v1 in over 100 games. He'd probably run through Legion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra hasn't lost a 1v1 in over 100 games. He'd probably run through Legion.

I don't believe anyone would be able to beat him at this point. It'd probably be a battle between ScottyPwns in H2, Turley in H3 and Gunplex in H4 and H2A. 

But I still feel like he'd come out on top in all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't believe anyone would be able to beat him at this point. It'd probably be a battle between ScottyPwns in H2, Turley in H3 and Gunplex in H4 and H2A. 

But I still feel like he'd come out on top in all.

Haven't he lost multiple game 1s and then proceeded to not play against those guys fearing he might lose his streak?

Quote from one of the casters on the stream: "It wouldn't be a Halo game without technical issues."

That's kinda sad isn't it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Quote from the stream: "It wouldn't be a Halo game without technical issues."

"Wouldn't be MCC without technical issues."

:/

• Upvote (+1) 2

Quote from one of the casters on the stream: "It wouldn't be a Halo game without technical issues."

It's better than pretending there are none.